Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

tomchamp

Qpid said:
so who's to say what is to go in the books and what is not??

look im just not one to be so gullible when it comes to the gov't.. :lol:

its a damn shame i'll have to buy more books that aren't in the schools curriculum *ding* so my child can have a REAL education.

OMG..she's gonna teach her own kids! :yikes:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Toxick said:
One's passed away - (it's ok: he died before Bush seized power and began his psychotic rampage of murderous fury).

The other one has better things to do - still going strong at 80.

God bless them both but how do you know, I mean, know for sure???

Penn said:
I am truly amazed that respected and learned people like you - are still trading barbs with this d!psh!t!!

Of course this could be a scam by one of our new MPDs, just to see how many hackles can be raised in one sitting. :lol:

It is a quick way to get 100 posts :lol: :popcorn:

tomchamp said:

:killingme

Toxick

Splat
Larry Gude said:
God bless them both but how do you know, I mean, know for sure???

Well I guess there comes a point where you have to take someone's word for it.

And if hisory books are written by the victors, then I'll just have to put my trust in Gamma and Pawpaw.

Qpid

tomchamp said:

they are going to attend public school but yes I am also going to teach them what school books DO NOT.

please dont tell me you rely on schools to teach your children everything there is to know about the past and the future. :crazy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well OK...

Toxick said:
Well I guess there comes a point where you have to take someone's word for it.

And if hisory books are written by the victors, then I'll just have to put my trust in Gamma and Pawpaw.

...just watch out for George Lynch and his band, Lynchmob.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qpid please refer to quatation in link from other thread.

Alert, Alert: Your planet is calling please return to the mother ship.

TIA

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
####.

Qpid said:
they are going to attend public school but yes I am also going to teach them what school books DO NOT.

please dont tell me you rely on schools to teach your children everything there is to know about the past and the future. :crazy:

We just sent ours off to some summer camp thingy in Crawford, Texas.

Was this a bad idea?

SamSpade

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45800

What the heck happened to this woman? At one point, she was supportive of Bush.

You know, if it comes out down the line that this woman has really lost her mind - and the whole "why did you kill my son" and "I'm not paying my taxes" really tends to CONFIRM that - Democrats are going to look REALLY stupid supporting someone who's a bona fide lunatic.

Anyone remember Eagleton?

Qpid

Tigerlily said:
Qpid please refer to quatation in link from other thread.

Alert, Alert: Your planet is calling please return to the mother ship.

TIA

please stay mute. its obvious you have nothing to add to this conversation, better yet any conversation. go bake some cookies and dont address me again. :lmao:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
How are you going to do this if you can't get your history correct in the first place.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Don't worry...

Qpid said:
please stay mute. its obvious you have nothing to add to this conversation, better yet any conversation. go bake some cookies and dont address me again. :lmao:

...she's not real and the only ones who can see her posts are you and I so, if we don't respond to her, no one will be the wiser.

:shh:

Toxick

Splat
SamSpade said:
What the heck happened to this woman? At one point, she was supportive of Bush.

Holy frickity-flippin-frick!

She's a plant!

She's a plant by the Bush administration to make those sorts of protesters and by association all her supporters and the democratic community at large look like a bunch of complete horse's asses!

And we all swallowed it hook-line-and-sinker.

Cindy Sheehan and Howard Dean: Two of the best political "Double-Agents" in the history of the world.

Qpid

KCM said:
How are you going to do this if you can't get your history correct in the first place.

When did you see me comment on what specific events were wrong in history?

I said things were left out.....

Try again Becky. :shutup:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
When did you see me comment on what specific events were wrong in history?

I said things were left out.....

Try again Becky. :shutup:
My name is not Becky.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cartman: *godamnit*

Toxick said:
Holy frickity-flippin-frick!

She's a plant!

She's a plant by the Bush administration to make those sorts of protesters and by association all her supporters and the democratic community at large look like a bunch of complete horse's asses!

And we all swallowed it hook-line-and-sinker.

Cindy Sheehan and Howard Dean: Two of the best political "Double-Agents" in the history of the world.

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!