Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
so who's to say what is to go in the books and what is not??

look im just not one to be so gullible when it comes to the gov't.. :lol:

its a damn shame i'll have to buy more books that aren't in the schools curriculum *ding* so my child can have a REAL education.
I think that decision is usually up to the individual states board of education. I know that growing up in VA, I got a lot more Virgina history than other places get. Of course it did concentrate on the accomplisments on white males, but since I am one, I didn't mind.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qpid said:
please stay mute. its obvious you have nothing to add to this conversation, better yet any conversation. go bake some cookies and dont address me again. :lmao:

Oh wow I am so scared of a raving and most likely non tax paying un- american nitwit who spews such ignorant nonsense. Oh please I am shaking so bad in my shoes right now I might have an accident.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
When did you see me comment on what specific events were wrong in history?

I said things were left out.....

Try again Becky. :shutup:
Qpid said:
Oh so now everything we were taught in the history books in school we are to beleive :lol:
If you don't believe what is printed in the history books how are you to teach what happened?

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Larry Gude said:
Hmmm? Maybe that part was left out and you're not suppossed to know, hmmm?
I wish someone would have told me.:bawl: It is all a conspiracy...I just know it!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SamSpade said:
Democrats are going to look REALLY stupid supporting someone who's a bona fide lunatic.
Never stopped 'em before.

Take a trip to the DU and read their Cindy treads - she's like a messiah over there. And did you notice she's a dead-ringer for Delores Taylor?

ylexot

Super Genius
Qpid said:
so who's to say what is to go in the books and what is not??

look im just not one to be so gullible when it comes to the gov't.. :lol:

its a damn shame i'll have to buy more books that aren't in the schools curriculum *ding* so my child can have a REAL education.
Could you give us an example of something that is not in the standard history books, but is important enough that it should be taught? (aka "what the government is hiding from us")

Qpid

KCM said:
If you don't believe what is printed in the history books how are you to teach what happened?

The history books in school don't include a fraction of what you'll find by researching events in the library.

*getting in Becky mode*

"like are you honestly suggesting that history books don't teach my child everything?? Like what am I suppose to do, i am seriously about to throw a fit" :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
they are going to attend public school but yes I am also going to teach them what school books DO NOT.
Well Duhhhhh, that's your job as a parent. Schools ain't much on learning how to shoot, catch a fish or tell if road kill is still fresh enough to eat.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
The history books in school don't include a fraction of what you'll find by researching events in the library.

*getting in Becky mode*

"like are you honestly suggesting that history books don't teach my child everything?? Like what am I suppose to do, i am seriously about to throw a fit" :lmao:
Do you think that by talking to me in a "valley girl" way is going to make me take you more seriously?:confused: What are you going to teach children that they cannot find in a history book. I think ylexot has inquired as well. I am interested in knowing.

SamSpade

Qpid said:
In that case, just tell us what the most egregious omission is....?