Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

Toxick

Splat
I haven't read this entire thread

.... so I don't know if this has been said, but.

Not only has Bush killed Sheehan's son - HE RUINED HER MARRIAGE!!!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
KCM said:
I am going to pertend that you did not just respond with that idiotic answer.:duh: I guess it was a great conspiracy huh. I guess my uncle, surviving the attack on Pearl Harbor, really imagined this happening.:duh:
Sure! He was hired on by the Bush corporation ("Hughes, Getty, and Sons" in those days). Pearl Harbor was constructed by Hollywood set crews under contract to the U.S. Navy. The whole thing was a simulation to end the boring peace caused by liberals and communists and the end of prohibition. :sarcasm:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qpid said:
no, that comment made was being sarcastic. Of course I know WW2 happened.

there are tons of things that were purposely left out of history books in school so you would NOT know about them. Why? Because the gov't just didnt want you to know.
I think your aluminum foil hat is slipping off.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Railroad said:
Sure! He was hired on by the Bush corporation ("Hughes, Getty, and Sons" in those days). Pearl Harbor was constructed by Hollywood set crews under contract to the U.S. Navy. The whole thing was a simulation to end the boring peace caused by liberals and communists and the end of prohibition. :sarcasm:
Damn!! I wish someone would have told him!:sarcasm:

Railroad said:

:killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Railroad said:
Pearl Harbor was constructed by Hollywood set crews under contract to the U.S. Navy. The whole thing was a simulation to end the boring peace caused by liberals and communists and the end of prohibition. :sarcasm:

I thought they just wanted to make a movie. I don't know they had an ulterior motive.

Toxick

Splat
Qpid said:
there are tons of things that were purposely left out of history books in school so you would NOT know about them. Why? Because the gov't just didnt want you to know.

That's why we have grandparents.

Two of my grandparents were actual participants in World War 2.

They've personally granted me access to their first-hand anticdotal evidence that supports the facks and figgers expressed above.

Go on - call my grandparents liars.

tomchamp

Yeah!

Railroad said:

They where making that fictional movie..."Tora, Tora, Tora" :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And did you know that...

vraiblonde said:
And caused a rift in her family relations - don't forget that part.

...'they' implanted a chip in her head that puts out a signal that makes gas pumps charge double when she is close enough, like when she needs gas?

Qpid

elaine said:
You're too freakin' stupid for words.

because we do not have the same viewpoint does not mean im stupid. it means I tell it like it is, and you tell it how it should be. :dance:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Qpid said:
because we do not have the same viewpoint does not mean im stupid. it means I tell it like it is, and you tell it how it should be. :dance:

You're too ignorant to have a viewpoint.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If that's true...

Toxick said:
That's why we have grandparents.

Two of my grandparents were actual participants in World War 2.

They've personally granted me access to their first-hand anticdotal evidence that supports the facks and figgers expressed above.

Go on - call my grandparents liars.

...how come they aren't walking around in the scrub brush of central Texas denouncing George W. Bush, huh?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Qpid said:
Absolutely - like landing on the moon and stuff. And what about that ship and her crew in WWII? That ship in Philadelphia that they beamed to Newport News and back. Crewmembers stuck half in and half out of bulkheads - people with terribly scrambled brains after it was all over. Ugh! So the Government had to put them someplace, right? So that's why we have NAVICP Philadelphia - and the mothball fleet - and all those old abandoned-looking buildings, and that ocean liner falling apart at the pier, and even cheesesteaks! :yikes: I'll tell you, Q, better look over your shoulder up there around D.C. - the G men will be onto you by now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...'they' implanted a chip in her head that puts out a signal that makes gas pumps charge double when she is close enough, like when she needs gas?
Technology perfected when Cheney built his tsunami machine, no doubt.