Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

Qpid

Railroad said:
Absolutely - like landing on the moon and stuff. And what about that ship and her crew in WWII? That ship in Philadelphia that they beamed to Newport News and back. Crewmembers stuck half in and half out of bulkheads - people with terribly scrambled brains after it was all over. Ugh! So the Government had to put them someplace, right? So that's why we have NAVICP Philadelphia - and the mothball fleet - and all those old abandoned-looking buildings, and that ocean liner falling apart at the pier, and even cheesesteaks! :yikes: I'll tell you, Q, better look over your shoulder up there around D.C. - the G men will be onto you by now.

okay that was funny :lmao:

SamSpade

Larry Gude said:
...how come they aren't walking around in the scrub brush of central Texas denouncing George W. Bush, huh?
Yeah! Bush killed every single person who fought in WW2! Why wasn't he at Nuremberg?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
there are tons of things that were purposely left out of history books in school so you would NOT know about them. Why? Because the gov't just didnt want you to know.
Yes a lot of events are left out of primary and secondary education history books. I think it's due to time limits of the school year more than a gubberment conspiricy.

Qpid

elaine said:
then you should be downing a few gallons every day.

no because I speak BRUTAL TRUTH.

its funny when people can't handle it, i just say hey...let it go...tell me how u really feel. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You have to...

SamSpade said:
Yeah! Bush killed every single person who fought in WW2! Why wasn't he at Nuremberg?

..ask?

*sigh*

When one rules the world, one does not put ones self on trial, especially if one was not born until the year after one finishes ones war. Unless one was really born 666 years before in a dark cave.

Please keep up.

Qpid

aps45819 said:
Yes a lot of events are left out of primary and secondary education history books. I think it's due to time limits of the school year more than a gubberment conspiricy.

so who's to say what is to go in the books and what is not??

look im just not one to be so gullible when it comes to the gov't.. :lol:

its a damn shame i'll have to buy more books that aren't in the schools curriculum *ding* so my child can have a REAL education.

Toxick

Splat
Larry Gude said:
...'they' implanted a chip in her head that puts out a signal that makes gas pumps charge double when she is close enough, like when she needs gas?

Does it remote detonate?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What makes you think...

Qpid said:
no because I speak BRUTAL TRUTH.

its funny when people can't handle it, i just say hey...let it go...tell me how u really feel. :lmao:

...no one agrees with you? You're teaching me, for one, things I never thougth I'd learn. Never even occured to me.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I am truly amazed that respected and learned people like you - are still trading barbs with this d!psh!t!!

Of course this could be a scam by one of our new MPDs, just to see how many hackles can be raised in one sitting. :lol:

SamSpade

Penn said:
I am truly amazed that respected and learned people like you - are still trading barbs with this d!psh!t!!

Of course this could be a scam by one of our new MPDs, just to see how many hackles can be raised in one sitting. :lol:
It's STILL fun............

Toxick

Splat
Larry Gude said:
...how come they aren't walking around in the scrub brush of central Texas denouncing George W. Bush, huh?

One's passed away - (it's ok: he died before Bush seized power and began his psychotic rampage of murderous fury).

The other one has better things to do - still going strong at 80.