I a male and I have three boys but still can't get a date????

Toxick

Splat
Age?

How old are your kids?

Kids under two are CHICK MAGNETS. Take your youngest to the mall, and you'll have to beat women off with a stick.

Even better than puppies or money.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Age?

Originally posted by Toxick

Kids under two are CHICK MAGNETS. Take your youngest to the mall, and you'll have to beat women off with a stick.

:bs: Puppies are better!

Pete

Repete
Re: Age?

How old are your kids?

I don't think so. I think they see a dad with his kid on Saturday and thing, "Look at that poor divorced loser who has his kids this weekend. Wonder whats wrong with him that caused his ex to kick him out, must be bad?" :lol:

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Age?

Originally posted by Sharon
:bs: Puppies are better!

Not in my experience. They're GOOD, don't get me wrong - but I find that I attract more attention with babies than puppies. Ironically, now that I have babies, I do not want this attention.

But if I were, I'd take my babies, and get some puppies, and go hang out at a park. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Age?

Not in my experience. They're GOOD, don't get me wrong - but I find that I attract more attention with babies than puppies. Ironically, now that I have babies, I do not want this attention.

But if I were, I'd take my babies, and get some puppies, and go hang out at a park. :biggrin:

Great, use your child as a trophy to get dishonest attention.

:boo:

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: Re: Age?

Originally posted by justhangn

Lighten up.

I don't use my kids for anything. Especially for female attention. I'm more than perfectly happy with my wife. I was just making a small joke.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

:clap: thank you JH ... that's as bad (or worse than) going to church to hook up, imo. :ohwell:

crabcake

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Age?

Lighten up.

I don't use my kids for anything. Especially for female attention. I'm more than perfectly happy with my wife. I was just making a small joke.

may be a joke to you but the sad reality is that there are folks who will do (or already) do this. :ohwell: sad. :frown: if you're (not you personally, tox) such a loser you can't get a date on your own, you're even more pathetic for needing to use your kid like a baited hook to get nook. :ohwell:

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Age?

Originally posted by crabcake
may be a joke to you but the sad reality is that there are folks who will do (or already) do this. :ohwell: sad. :frown: if you're (not you personally, tox) such a loser you can't get a date on your own, you're even more pathetic for needing to use your kid like a baited hook to get nook. :ohwell:

Well, just for the record, I was not endorsing the use of children as a date-getting aid.

What I was doing, however, was pointing out that in my experience walking around in a mall, or store, or park with a child - or more accurately a baby - attracts a good deal of attention from women.

And, I didn't realize that this situation was horrifying and sacred and not to be made fun of.

fddog

Bow wow

jh i would agree, i am single dad, of one and i would never think of using my kid as bait

crabcake

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Age?

And, I didn't realize that this situation was horrifying and sacred and not to be made fun of.

people using their kids for anything is something that bugs the hell outta me ... they do it every day ... they use them as bargaining tools in divorces, to get dates (and here, as an excuse for NOT getting a date), to scam the gov't system, etc. I hate the thought of people using their kids as an excuse for anything. If you are a good dad and a decent guy and love your kids, that alone would show through to someone. Apparently, judging from the subject of this thread, that doesn't currently happen. :ohwell:

Maybe B.E.D. should stick to looking for women who have kids of their own so they are understanding of the demands kids place on ya; only flip side is you are eliminating a lot of potentially nice women when you scale back your search criteria. :ohwell:

fddog

Bow wow
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Age?

people using their kids for anything is something that bugs the hell outta me ... they do it every day ... they use them as bargaining tools in divorces, to get dates (and here, as an excuse for NOT getting a date), to scam the gov't system, etc. I hate the thought of people using their kids as an excuse for anything. If you are a good dad and a decent guy and love your kids, that alone would show through to someone. Apparently, judging from the subject of this thread, that doesn't currently happen. :ohwell:

Maybe B.E.D. should stick to looking for women who have kids of their own so they are understanding of the demands kids place on ya; only flip side is you are eliminating a lot of potentially nice women when you scale back your search criteria. :ohwell:
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: well put c/c

K

Kain99

What's with all the tension in here? Toxick is right! Small children are bait for women. We love to walk up and say OMG what an adorable little boy. So what? I don't think this equates to using your children for sex or anything else.

While I'm on the subject who cares if the thing that brings ya to Church is women? Hey! At least you're there! Better than sitting at home picking your nose.

Lighten up people! All this stress is making me want to hide under the covers. :bawl:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
While I'm on the subject who cares if the thing that brings ya to Church is women? Hey! At least you're there! Better than sitting at home picking your nose.

It would take a helluva lot more than a skirt to get me to church. :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Age?

people using their kids for anything is something that bugs the hell outta me

Oy ####ing vey.

Forget I said anything.
:rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to start this sort of sphincter-clenching. It was a stupid one line wisecrack.

I'm outta here.

J

justhangn

chicken1.gif
chicken1.gif
chicken1.gif
chicken1.gif
chicken1.gif

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Age?

Oy ####ing vey.

Forget I said anything.
:rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to start this sort of sphincter-clenching. It was a stupid one line wisecrack.

I'm outta here.
C'mon Dude! Don't back down from these judgemental trouble makers!