I am the mother of "that child"

littlelady

God bless the USA
If someone has a crackhead for a son and can't themselves keep on topic for more than two sentences they should shut the #### up too.

Why do you perpuate a myth that someone else started? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I see it all the time on here with your grandiose posting about your life. My son has never done crack. Actually, I can identify with foxxy, in having a stressful fam situation, but with differences of the cause. So, I get where she is coming from. My son had two surgeries in high school because the docs said he needed them, then the docs prescribed opiates and kept doling them out. Luck would have that my son has the third chromosome and it spiraled from there. My son was in The Honor Society, a top baseball pitcher and top golfer on the team, and grad in The top 10 of his class, also. He is a very quiet, courteous, respectful, and unassuming person, unlike yourself. He is doing well and working on getting on with his life, and tells me all the time...mom, it is not your fault. I love him So much! He is 26. Oh, and this is on topic. Maybe you should shut the #### up, or stare at your avatar. I have to say that you are worse than Hankaroo, and that is saying something.

Last edited:

DannyMotorcycle

If someone humiliates their spouse and calls her an idiot on a public forum, I just feel they shouldn't be giving advice on raising children. Just my opinion. Thanks for your input.

How does one humiliate their spouse when said spouse is oblivious to the existence of this forum? Secondly a person cannot be humiliated without their consent.

DannyMotorcycle

Why do you perpuate a myth that someone else started? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I see it all the time on here with your grandiose posting about your life. My son has never done crack. Actually, I can identify with foxxy, in having a stressful fam situation, but with differences of the cause. So, I get where she is coming from. My son had two surgeries in high school because the docs said he needed them, then the docs prescribed opiates and kept doling them out. Luck would have that my son has the third chromosome and it spiraled from there. My son was in The Honor Society, a top baseball pitcher and top golfer on the team, and grad in The top 10 of his class, also. He is a very quiet, courteous, respectful, and unassuming person, unlike yourself. He is doing well and working on getting on with his life, and tells me all the time...mom, it is not your fault. I love him So much! He is 26. Oh, and this is on topic. Maybe you should shut the #### up, or stare at your avatar. I have to say that you are worse than Hankaroo, and that is saying something.

So you're saying your son has a drug addiction.. but you some how know that he's never done crack? how? you certainly haven't been with him every second of his life. If he is an addict, then the crackhead label is merely semantic. Also relying on him to absolve yourself of guilt is hardly reasonable. 1> An addict is liable to say anything at any time with an ulterior motive. 2> If you're living in a skewed reality because of an addiction, your perceptions can hardly be trusted. 3> I most certainly believe it is a parents job to guard their children like a hawk. To observe, protect, guide, and love their child at all times and ensure that the child blossoms into a positive adult. If not, then the parent has created and unleashed a virus unto society. I like some of your posts too, but I have to agree with the others that you should refrain from determining who should post about anything, especially family matters, and apparently have more pressing issues that should be your priority than misinterpreting others posts and condemning them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How does one humiliate their spouse when said spouse is oblivious to the existence of this forum? Secondly a person cannot be humiliated without their consent.

If you don't understand what you just posted, then I cannot help you. Your poor wife. God bless, her.

And, it reiterates why I think you should not be giving advice of the raising of children, and what all goes on with that.

You are welcome. I am sad because I thought you were such a nice guy. It is hard to read people, but I am good at it.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
So you're saying your son has a drug addiction.. but you some how know that he's never done crack? how? you certainly haven't been with him every second of his life. If he is an addict, then the crackhead label is merely semantic. Also relying on him to absolve yourself of guilt is hardly reasonable. 1> An addict is liable to say anything at any time with an ulterior motive. 2> If you're living in a skewed reality because of an addiction, your perceptions can hardly be trusted. 3> I most certainly believe it is a parents job to guard their children like a hawk. To observe, protect, guide, and love their child at all times and ensure that the child blossoms into a positive adult. If not, then the parent has created and unleashed a virus unto society. I like some of your posts too, but I have to agree with the others that you should refrain from determining who should post about anything, especially family matters, and apparently have more pressing issues that should be your priority than misinterpreting others posts and condemning them.

That's the thing about an anon forum, and posts can be misinterpreted. Your posts about your wife cannot be misinterpreted. As, for the rest of your reply, it is a bunch of gobbledygook, and another example of people that follow the arseholes on this forum; instead of, actually, reading the forum. It is good to stay well informed. I think if you haven't lived it, don't comment. You are welcome.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
How exactly do you manage to derail every thread into a drama about yourself ?

It is a gift! :lol: I got your attention. I don't mange anything on this forum. I post what I think. Did you ever think of yourself as a troll? Well, you are. That was easy. And, please post the threads I have derailed. They were off the rails before I ever posted, or someone left the door open on the hen house. Why don't you post something of substance, that is helpful to the conversation?

Last edited:

officeguy

I don't mange anything on this forum. I post what I think. Did you ever think of yourself as a troll; well you are. That was easy. And, please post the threads I have derailed. They were off the tracks before I ever posted. Why don't you post something of substance, that is helpful to the conversation? Oh, wait, you can't. Because you are a troll. You are welcome.

All was well in this thread until you jumped on Dannys throat for not having children.

littlelady

God bless the USA
All was well in this thread until you jumped on Dannys throat for not having children.

And, that was my point. I didn't jump on Danny's throat. He put it out there. If you don't love your wife, how can you give advice on raising kids? I was replying to what he said on another thread about his wife. You must not read the whole forum, and that is what makes you a troll. I feel that people without children have no clue. But, that is ok. I was just thinking about this forum, and my journey here. I have decided I don't give a crap about what y'all say. It seems my opinions get trolled. Whatever. I do hold vrai, David, and Monello in high regard, and love my friends here. There is a difference in discussion, and down right being pieces of you know. You know what I mean. Troll on, oh wise one. :rolleyes:

Recalculating.

Last edited:

officeguy

And, that was my point. I didn't jump on Danny's throat. He put it out there. If you don't love your wife, how can you give advice on raising kids? I was replying to what he said on another thread about his wife. You must not read the whole forum, and that is what makes you a troll. I feel that people without children have no clue. But, that is ok. I was just thinking about this forum, and my journey here. I have decided I don't give a crap about what y'all say. It seems my opinions get trolled. Whatever. I do hold vrai, David, and Monello in high regard, and love my friends here. There is a difference in discussion, and down right being pieces of you know. You know what I mean. Troll on, oh wise one. :rolleyes:

Recalculating.

And what relevance do your mental issues have for this unfortunate foster mom ?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Where did you get this from?

From a completely different thread.

Once again, she drug something over into another thread instead of keeping her comments in the other one and started another #### storm.

Yes, she does have a gift that keeps on giving. Just like herpes.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Once again, she drug something over into another thread instead of keeping her comments in the other one and started another #### storm.

I get that she is dragging stuff over from another thread, but where did she get that a husband that doesn't love his wife isn't qualified to give advice on raising kids? One has nothing to do with the other. Did she get this from some study?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I get that she is dragging stuff over from another thread, but where did she get that a husband that doesn't love his wife isn't qualified to give advice on raising kids? One has nothing to do with the other. Did she get this from some study?

I have no idea. :shrug:

inkah

I don't want this to be taken as being soft on bad behavior - so I hope I can word it right.
Have you approached this as a family challenge that you are ready to tackle together, alongside him?
Treat him as a participant in fixing this 'thing', and not as if you are trying to fix 'him'.
He is very obviously broken, but children are not dumb - and if you make his stake in it important,
maybe he will take more initiative in working thru his issues.
Let him know that you're not perfect parents, and that such a thing doesn't exist,
but that you care and that you are there to work beside him,
and make sure he knows that he is not perfect either, but that you can overcome it together.
I think it is important to make it very clear that you are on 'his' side - that you are not the opposition.
Each time he fails, but after he is stable again, tell him how he could have handled it differently.
I did this over and over with my kids and even though it seems to be a futile effort,
I do believe that some, if not all of it, sinks in.

I'm no psychiatrist - but I'm a mom of grown children. This approach worked very well with my 'spirited' boys,
although our struggles don't come close to yours.

I'd say, most importantly, make sure he knows that you're on his team. Even when he falls on his face.
Make sure that he owns his failures, and make it clear that they are not yours, but that he will do well by fixing them.

The fact that you have come this far shows that you really are on his team and
you may be the only hope that he has.

Maybe I'm way off-base, but just putting it out there as another approach.

Much Much Much love and luck to your family.

This is AWESOME

PeoplesElbow

I think I would prefer herpes.