I hate those "I wish I didn't do that" deals!

Novus Collectus

vraiblonde said:
Dude, if she's sitting home alone on a Friday night getting drunk.... :ohwell:
Actually she is out with friends or family eating pizza now. She got back to me using her chat feature on her cell phone after readong my email earlier.

Ya know , technology has improved a tremendously in recent times. :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unless she's writing home and saying, "OMG! This freakin' stalker won't leave me alone!! "

Novus Collectus

K_Jo said:
Well, WTF did she say? :tap:

And post a picture of yourself. Please.
100_4212.jpg

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Novus Collectus said:
but I am just estatic she said what she did regardless!
I don't want to make you go :eyebrow: , but how sure are you that the response is genuine? She could be saying whatever to shut you up, or to be nice while slowly backing away.

:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
hvp05 said:
She could be saying whatever to shut you up, or to be nice while slowly backing away.
Nice doggy. Nice doggy. (Where's that rock...)

:shrug:

Novus, give me her cellphone number. I'll tell you whether she's sincere or not.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bay_Kat said:
Oh....I don't know. After looking at the pic again, I'd write home about him.
I'd write home and say that his spice rack is crooked. But he has everything spelled right on his sign :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
vraiblonde said:
I'd write home and say that his spice rack is crooked. But he has everything spelled right on his sign :yay:

guess a few beers makes that spice rack look straight, I was more or less looking at the outfit. Wow.

Novus Collectus

Bay_Kat said:
guess a few beers makes that spice rack look straight, I was more or less looking at the outfit. Wow.
Pic was from over a year ago. I have short hair now and the spice rack is a little straighter.