I have invited Charles Lollar to a Meet & Greet!

MarieB

Being newer to the area, I wasn't quite sure who he is. I just read some information about him, and I too would be interested in attending.

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

Bann said:
Invite JPC :lol:

:evil:

I thought this was a meet and greet for Lollar, not a lynching for JPC. But if we combine the two, I'll bring the rope.

You’re thinking of a different type of rally.

It would be open to the entire forum reading this, of course. Just so everyone is clear - Charles Lollar wouldn't be part of anything untoward as is being posted. Joking or not.

And as an advocate of and supporter of his - neither would I in his name.

So if that is what you're about - take it out of this thread or I will close it and send out invitation PM's to a hand picked group. TYVM

Daaaaaaaaaamn! It was just a suggestion.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wirelessly posted

Daaaaaaaaaamn! It was just a suggestion.

I take my support for Charles very seriously and make no apology for that. I really worked hard for his campaign & he believes in positive politics.

I will save the political bantering for the politics threads.
:lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
Oh, and count me in for at least two.. maybe three.

Okay. Tell Hank I have him on ignore so I cannot answer his questions, therefore, he can quit stirring the pot.

bcp

In My Opinion
Both Pan Lady and Skillet are excited to meet Charles Lollar. We did meet him once at the speedway, but it was brief and there were so many there that there is no way he could remember.

I have nothing but great respect for the man.

Bann

PREMO Member
I'm ecstatic to see the interest!

I am looking ahead to November 16 or 30th - whichever works with his schedule. I will call a couple of places to see if they will accommodate us.