I have to boast...

smoothmarine187

slotted said:
You're just jealous that you don't have a horse. :rollseyes:

I don't know why I avoided the horse forum for so long.

This has got to be way more fun than the religion forum! :lol: I want a horse but I know it will just be way to hard for me :bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Mikeinsmd said:
When did riding a horse become so difficult?? :confused:

And why does a helmet cost $400.00?? :confused:

Bike helmets are just as safe at a fraction of the cost.

Did you get bored picking on Tigger? WTF is wrong with you?

devinej

if they are so tough, having been through marine training, why are they getting off on berating the "lesser ones" (us).

Perhaps they feel their manliness (or womanliness as it may be) is at stake, we horse back riders are a threat to them. Perhaps we should feel flattered that they feel they must berate us in order to feel good about themselves.

I think perhaps their parents were the ones who told them only first place is acceptable. there are some underlying issues coming to the surface for these dudes.

At least we can accept ourselves and our 6th place ribbons (out of 30 some!) and not have to belittle others.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
devinej said:
Good Grief, you people need therapy.

Actually I'm going to recomend that you bullies spend about 15 minutes in a pasture full of yearling colts. And then attend a horse show, spectate. And then ride a horse and see how far you get. You might understand why we pay $400 for a helmet.

:killingme :jameo: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme

Mikeinsmd

cattitude said:
Did you get bored picking on Tigger? WTF is wrong with you?
I'll never get bored picking on tards living off my money.

Not a thing wrong with me. I can't ask simple questions now??? :eyebrow:

devinej

Mikeinsmd said:

sorry to say it but i think you are delusional. who are these tards living off your money? do they talk to you in your head? why do you feel the need to pick on them? Do they bother you? i think you need to come to terms that you are not in a forum with those tards, in reality. sometimes what you think isn't aways true.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Mikeinsmd said:

You and others are making light of an accomplishment of Katie's. She's a nice person, works hard for what she has and doesn't speak ill of anyone. Why stomp on her good feelings? What's the point?

I'm not a "horsey" person and don't have an opinion one way or the other about riding. I just think you are entertaining yourself at someone else's expense and I think it's cruel.

Mikeinsmd

devinej said:
sorry to say it but i think you are delusional. who are these tards living off your money? do they talk to you in your head? why do you feel the need to pick on them? Do they bother you? i think you need to come to terms that you are not in a forum with those tards, in reality. sometimes what you think isn't aways true.
I think you need to go back to school and study grammar, read more of these forums and stop believing you have a clue you know anything about me.

I don't give a rats ass what you think because you have shown your lack of intellect with your few posts. :smack: :buttkick:

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

cattitude said:
You and others are making light of an accomplishment of Katie's. She's a nice person, works hard for what she has and doesn't speak ill of anyone. Why stomp on her good feelings? What's the point?

I'm not a "horsey" person and don't have an opinion one way or the other about riding. I just think you are entertaining yourself at someone else's expense and I think it's cruel.
Catt, I haven't directed one post at Katie's accomplishment. Fred thinks riding a horse is tough. It isn't. I commented on that.

I do use these boards for entertainment. If it wasn't here, I'd have to look elsewhere. :shrug:

fredsaid2

Mikeinsmd said:

It's always been difficult to do it well. Most shows and most facilities require an ATSM approved helmet, bike helmets don't comply.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
cattitude said:

Catt, initially we were making light of the whole "mediocre mindset" once the horsy people responded with such vigor, well, its hard to resist :elaine: and :poke: high strung people sometimes. :biggrin:

"6th place is as good as 1st place" simply isn't true for ANY competition.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
smoothmarine187 said:
This has got to be way more fun than the religion forum! :lol: I want a horse but I know it will just be way to hard for me :bawl:
I think one of you helped me out on a previous post with my grammar. I wanted to help you since you are a Marine and are not as educated as the rest of us. I do appreciate you fighting for us.... thank you. When you are using the word "to, too, two" you should know that there are differences in their meanings and cannot therefore be used interchangeably. For example, when you stated, “I want a horse but I know it will just be way to hard for me” The to in this sentence should be too, and you should have a comma in between the horse and the but because each sentence can stand alone on its own. Not to be confused with a horse’s butt, which is a completely different subject. Thanks for serving our country!

nomoney

Lugnut said:
Catt, initially we were making light of the whole "mediocre mindset" once the horsy people responded with such vigor, well, its hard to resist :elaine: and :poke: high strung people sometimes. :biggrin:

In the mighty words of Ricky Bobby " If you aint first, you're last" :yay:

smoothmarine187

Sadielady said:
I think one of you helped me out on a previous post with my grammar. I wanted to help you since you are a Marine and are not as educated as the rest of us. I do appreciate you fighting for us.... thank you. When you are using the word "to, too, two" you should know that there are differences in their meanings and cannot therefore be used interchangeably. For example, when you stated, “I want a horse but I know it will just be way to hard for me” The to in this sentence should be too, and you should have a comma in between the horse and the but because each sentence can stand alone on its own. Not to be confused with a horse’s butt, which is a completely different subject. Thanks for serving our country!

:smack: I could care less about grammar! :lol: thanx for helping out though.

Mikeinsmd

Sadielady said:
This---> user could use your help too. :yay:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Sadielady said:

He may have served at one time but he's nothing but a glorified secretary now.

BTW Smooth, you need a little more acreage than what is afforded at the Ranch Club to have a horse.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Lugnut said:

But it's how you feel about yourself.

You know, I have an old vette. I love that car...some on here have called it a POS because they don't know any better. I would love to park it at a show and take 6th out of 19. It's all about what makes YOU happy.

People have passions..some that others don't understand. Horse people are passionate about their horses and their "horsey" friends. Good for them, that's what THEY like and they are defending what they do and defending their friends.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:

:achoo:

Attachments

• wore bike helmet.JPG
    wore bike helmet.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 45