If you..

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
Nothing. We lived together for quite some time before getting married so I feel we pretty much knew everything about each other before getting married. I have far worse habits than he does anyhow. :blushing: :lol:

Tell him cleaning your toenails with the dinner knife is perfectly acceptable if you wipe it off afterwards.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kyle said:
Tell him cleaning your toenails with the dinner knife is perfectly acceptable if you wipe it off afterwards.

Yea, but she switches the knife out with his without telling him. :barf:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
mv_princess said:
Could have asked your S.O. one question before you got married, that could have changed your views about them. What would it be?

Maybe something you learned later that you had wished you knew before.

I'd have asked if she was going to go off the deep end when she hit midlife like her mama did.:roflmao:

Lesson learned.:yay:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
mainman said:
Do you ever think you hate me enough to try and have me murdered?

There truly is a fine line between love and hate.:yay: And boy when they hate you, they really HATE you.:roflmao:

J

jaybeeztoo

Wickedwrench said:
I'd have asked if she was going to go off the deep end when she hit midlife like her mama did.:roflmao:

Lesson learned.:yay:

Mid-life? Did you marry someone older than you? Or are you saying I'm midlife? :twitch: :bawl:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Here's a new question or two:

Are you going to intentionally start fights with me?

Are you going to pick me up and throw me in your self involved anger?

Find out how that person deals with conflict, confrontation and anger.

ylexot

Super Genius
migtig said:

:twitch: Probably not something most people think about, but definitely a valid concern :huggy:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
migtig said:

I like those, I always like to ask how a persons jealous streak is. If they say they don't have one, they are liars.

ylexot

Super Genius
mv_princess said:
I always like to ask how a persons jealous streak is. If they say they don't have one, they are liars.
...or they don't care about you. Either way, it's bad.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
migtig said:

That's a very good question. My addition would be: "If I walk away, get silent, go to the couch, or tell you that I'd rather discuss it later... are you going to follow me, bug me, or call after me, leave messages on my voicemail (work and personal)- purposefully tempting my demon? Or are you going to understand that patience is thin at that point and leave me the hell alone until I'm ready to continue?"

Between that, not taking responsibility for their actions, and having a very poor follow-through rate, sometimes the Halberd starts to look like a wise option.

Other questions:

"How much attention do you require to function?"

"Is that really what you want?"

"How much work are you really willing to put into this?"

"Are your blinders detachable naturally, or only with Prozac?"

"Can you understand that someone needing 3 or 4 days now and then to themselves, without communication, doesn't mean that they don't love you?"

"Can you understand that some of us have to remind ourselves to communicate, show emotion (with exceptions for anger and extremes), value emotion and do romantic crap? And that this doesn't mean that we don't love you?"

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Chain729 said:
That's a very good question. My addition would be: "If I walk away, get silent, go to the couch, or tell you that I'd rather discuss it later... are you going to follow me, bug me, or call after me, leave messages on my voicemail (work and personal)- purposefully tempting my demon? Or are you going to understand that patience is thin at that point and leave me the hell alone until I'm ready to continue?"

Between that, not taking responsibility for their actions, and having a very poor follow-through rate, sometimes the Halberd starts to look like a wise option.

Other questions:

"How much attention do you require to function?"

"Is that really what you want?"

"How much work are you really willing to put into this?"

"Are your blinders detachable naturally, or only with Prozac?"

"Can you understand that someone needing 3 or 4 days now and then to themselves, without communication, doesn't mean that they don't love you?"

"Can you understand that some of us have to remind ourselves to communicate, show emotion (with exceptions for anger and extremes), value emotion and do romantic crap? And that this doesn't mean that we don't love you?"
Oh those are good!! I am finding that guys that I am meeting, are very needy. They need me to talk to them every day or else they start calling and cussing me out. Very strange stuff, i thought this was a female issue.

bohman

Chain729 said:
My addition would be: "If I walk away, get silent, go to the couch, or tell you that I'd rather discuss it later... are you going to follow me, bug me, or call after me, leave messages on my voicemail (work and personal)- purposefully tempting my demon? Or are you going to understand that patience is thin at that point and leave me the hell alone until I'm ready to continue?"

The next addition: "In the reverse situation, if I do leave you the hell alone to simmer down for a while, will you tell me when you are ready to talk again or will you be extra pissed that I didn't realize it the minute your mood shifted?"

ylexot

Super Genius
mv_princess said:
Oh those are good!! I am finding that guys that I am meeting, are very needy. They need me to talk to them every day or else they start calling and cussing me out. Very strange stuff, i thought this was a female issue.
:eyebrow: I did too...you're finding some odd ones.