I'm not a religious person, but damn, Olympics.....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Olympics PANIC Deletes WOKE Drag Queen Last Supper Show After Massive OUTRAGE & Advertiser Boycott!​

TPD

the poor dad
I used to like watching both the summer and winter olympic games, but that changed during the 2021 summer games and 2022 winter games with the covid protocols and the public not being able to attend. After this year's opening ceremony fiasco, I doubt I will watch anymore olympic games, unless things drastically change in the future.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Back in the day, the 70's, the Olympics were worth watching. Which was really encouraged by the then unwoke McDonalds when they gave out scratch cards with food prizes related to a given sports awarding of either a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Medal. Skating gets a Bronze, get a small fry. Bobsled team wins the Gold, get a Big Mac, fries and a coke. Or something along those lines. Hard to remember stuff from 50 years ago.

Clem72

I haven't intentionally watched the Olympics in probably 20 years or so. I was on travel overseas one time and turned it on to see they were showing live Olympic coverage. I think I watched two hours of ladies jumping on giant trampolines. Tried to find the event again the next cycle but couldn't find coverage.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're saying it was a take off on some Greek/Roman whatever, not the Last Supper. And I'll go for that, given the context. But I'm still tired of drag queen this and drag queen that. They need to move on to something else they can obsess over because it offends people.

Clem72

They're saying it was a take off on some Greek/Roman whatever, not the Last Supper. And I'll go for that, given the context. But I'm still tired of drag queen this and drag queen that. They need to move on to something else they can obsess over because it offends people.
Because artists never have hidden or secondary meanings to their art? Hundreds of people involved in the production and no one said "hey, this looks a bit like Christian iconography, maybe we should make some tweaks".

Their entire movement is about being mindful of other peoples perceptions and feelings. You can't have that flag because it hurts my feelings even if my feelings are based on a misunderstanding and that's not your intent. But when it's Christians, feck your fee-fees.

glhs837

Power with Control
But didn't the centerpiece lady, whose headpiece was pretty classic iconography, btw, tweet is the the gay last supper or some such?