I'm not a religious person, but damn, Olympics.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Their entire movement is about being mindful of other peoples perceptions and feelings. You can't have that flag because it hurts my feelings even if my feelings are based on a misunderstanding and that's not your intent. But when it's Christians, feck your fee-fees.

When have the Democrats ever NOT been hypocrites? You can certainly point out their blatant hypocrisy, but guess what? They don't care. They'll either ignore you or come up with some convoluted pretzel logic why "that's different." If the rabble are told to like it, no matter what it is, they will like it. And if they are told to hate it, they will obey their masters. That's why Democrat overlords don't let them have elections anymore.

🤷‍♀️

Reactions: BOP

Bushy23

They're saying it was a take off on some Greek/Roman whatever, not the Last Supper. And I'll go for that, given the context. But I'm still tired of drag queen this and drag queen that. They need to move on to something else they can obsess over because it offends people.
Festival of Dionysus. Ancient Greek...you know, as in Greece...where the olympics were invented. So I guess any picture of people on one side of a long table is a recreation of the Last Supper? Do we really think Jesus was white and his disciples sat on one side of a table? Perhaps Jesus would be offended by the famous painting of the last supper. But you guys only use Jesus as an excuse to feel victimized and lash out at others and never really try to understand his teachings.

Attached is a rendering of Dionysus. No, he isn't blue..but I am sure you can see some similarities to all the pictures in this thread. Last supper had 13 people. This scene at the opening ceremonies had way more than that. You're only seeing cropped pictures from the grifters that live off of your "outrage".

Attachments

• dionysus_image_33.jpg
    dionysus_image_33.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 17

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Festival of Dionysus. Ancient Greek...you know, as in Greece...where the olympics were invented. So I guess any picture of people on one side of a long table is a recreation of the Last Supper? Do we really think Jesus was white and his disciples sat on one side of a table? Perhaps Jesus would be offended by the famous painting of the last supper. But you guys only use Jesus as an excuse to feel victimized and lash out at others and never really try to understand his teachings.

Attached is a rendering of Dionysus. No, he isn't blue..but I am sure you can see some similarities to all the pictures in this thread.

This is a rendering of me not caring: 🥱

I've been clear I have no religious dog in this fight, so not sure why you quoted me or said "you guys" to me, except that you're a brainless tweaker who doesn't know how to read.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He sees the words but his brain doesn't put them together for processing.

He's preprogrammed and can't get past it.

I just saw an experiment where the leader writes on the overhead what people are about to hear, then plays a recording of people saying it. Then he changes the words on the overhead, and people hear that. Changes the words again, and that's what people hear. Yet it's the exact same recording.

Hang on, I'll see if I can find it again....

Anyway, that's Democrats - no matter what you say, all they hear is what they've been told to hear.

Chopticon64

So some fat lady dresses up, may or may not be the last supper or some Greek feast, is on TV nearly a week ago and you folks are still hyperventilating.

Let me remind everyone, this happened in France, those are French performers! Waiting for the screams of “my tax dollars can’t support this!!”

😆 😆

Weirdos

• Haha

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So some fat lady dresses up, may or may not be the last supper or some Greek feast, is on TV nearly a week ago and you folks are still hyperventilating.

Let me remind everyone, this happened in France, those are French performers! Waiting for the screams of “my tax dollars can’t support this!!”

😆 😆

Weirdos

You need to lay off the shrooms. Nobody is "hyperventilating" - that's the voices in your head talking.