Is It Acceptable

Mojo

So if someone laughed along to be polite and not cause a stink, even though your comments are offensive, it's okay because they are your friend? Have you ever actually asked your friend that you bash due to their religion if it's okay with them?

So we can bash everyone from now on cause they are our friends, based on their religion? So Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, whatever, deserve ridicule?

Anybody Catholic? I've got a ton of jokes.

If this person was my friend, I would expect them to tell me that what I said offended them and I would try not to do it again. I am catholic and I'm the first one to crack on my religion because it's all screwed up. Read your PM :smack:

I have one!

Two priest's were taking a leak in the urinals one day and the one priest looks down and see's a nicotine patch on the other guy's wiener.

He says "Im not really a rocket scientist or anything, but, isn't that supposed to be on your arm?"

The other priest goes "Nah, it's working fine. I'm down to two butts a day"!

:lol:

Black-Francis

If this person was my friend, I would expect them to tell me that what I said offended them and I would try not to do it again. I am catholic and I'm the first one to crack on my religion because it's all screwed up. Read your PM :smack:

Exactly.....and I sent Beta a PM 3 weeks ago asking if the Jew jokes offended him and he said no! I am 1/4 Jewish for Christ killing sake!!

There are three truths in life:

1. Jewish people do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
  2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.
  3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
There are three truths in life:

1. Jewish people do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
  2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.
  3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store.

:roflmao:

Beta84

They're out to get us
BUT don't you get tired of it? Seriously.. It's got to get old..
friends insult each other all the time for their stuff that isn't typically in line with everyone else from their group. that's just how it is. It's not meant to offend, it's just messing around. I guess it's old to hear but it's not really a big deal amongst friends.

Exactly.....and I sent Beta a PM 3 weeks ago asking if the Jew jokes offended him and he said no! I am 1/4 Jewish for Christ killing sake!!
it was last week. I saved your PM so I could frame it.

lovinmaryland

friends insult each other all the time for their stuff that isn't typically in line with everyone else from their group. that's just how it is. It's not meant to offend, it's just messing around. I guess it's old to hear but it's not really a big deal amongst friends.

it was last week. I saved your PM so I could frame it.

Post it :jerry:

SoMDGirl42

I'm catholic and I laughed at the jokes in here. Let me rephrase that, I'm a bad catholic, and I still laughed at the jokes in here.

Beta, I'm sorry if I've offened you. I didn't do it to be mean and ugly, and I didn't mean anything personal about your religion. My kidding around with your religion was not meant to be personal, and I am deeply sorry for offending you. I'll try harder not to do it again. :huggy:

On that note, is there anyone else I've offended, because if I have, I didn't mean it. Honestly, I'm not that type of person to be judgemental, and sometimes my sense of humor gets me in trouble and crosses the line.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm catholic and I laughed at the jokes in here. Let me rephrase that, I'm a bad catholic, and I still laughed at the jokes in here.

Beta, I'm sorry if I've offened you. I didn't do it to be mean and ugly, and I didn't mean anything personal about your religion. My kidding around with your religion was not meant to be personal, and I am deeply sorry for offending you. I'll try harder not to do it again. :huggy:

On that note, is there anyone else I've offended, because if I have, I didn't mean it. Honestly, I'm not that type of person to be judgemental, and sometimes my sense of humor gets me in trouble and crosses the line.

You're so genuinely nice. That's why I :love: you!

morningbell

hmmmmmm

:lol:
:yeahthat:
I'm a recovering Catholic, although interesting, Catholicism is pretty messed up. Maybe this will change but I just don't feel the need to go to church.

:huggy:

Beta84

They're out to get us

you've never offended me with your religious jokes. :razz:

why does everyone think i was even remotely offended yesterday? :ohwell:

seriously, I wasn't. The point was brought up that the comment thrown at me was offensive and I agreed that it can be offensive and argued that point. But was I actually offended by any of it? No.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

why does everyone think i was even remotely offended yesterday? :ohwell:

seriously, I wasn't. The point was brought up that the comment thrown at me was offensive and I agreed that it can be offensive and argued that point. But was I actually offended by any of it? No.

Believe it or not, you aren't the only Jewish person on here. You also aren't the only non-Christian on here. Offensive language is offensive, and shouldn't be tolerated nor encouraged, whether it's racial or religious in nature.

why does everyone think i was even remotely offended yesterday?
:ohwell:

What did I miss yesterday? :confused:

Bonehead

Believe it or not, you aren't the only Jewish person on here. You also aren't the only non-Christian on here. Offensive language is offensive, and shouldn't be tolerated nor encouraged, whether it's racial or religious in nature.

:yeahthat:

Some of the crap that you put up with well.....not from me, ever.