Is It Acceptable

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Perhaps he doesn't but I still think he's a dumbarse for tolerating offensive behavior when even he admits it is. And if you admit the behavior is offensive, why on earth would you tolerate it? :eyebrow: Maybe he isn't playing the "aw shucks I'll pretend it's funny and we can all get along game" but I don't have another logical explanation for it.

Beta puts up with a lot of crap that you, me and a lot of others would not. Not just with regards to his religion; he lets people take advantage of him, which makes him look like a doormat. And pizzes me off. :burning:

Which reminds me, I need to chat with Betaboy about a few things.

I so hope that was directed to :kjo:, because I don't get it. :confused:

The point was that she was all bent out of shape and offended because she personally took affront at a dis that had nothing to do with her and I told her to not get so spun up and stop trying taking personal offense to something that didn't affect her personally. It's a good thing too cause I think Strawberry would have ended up besting K_Jo.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Beta puts up with a lot of crap that you, me and a lot of others would not. Not just with regards to his religion; he lets people take advantage of him, which makes him look like a doormat. And pizzes me off. :burning:

Perhaps Beta just "gets it."

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Please do. He needs a good life lessone from you. :love:

Black-Francis

I think you should snuggle with him...

He's an adult and makes his own choices. I take personal offense at the two of you denutting him. Can I say that here or should I make my own thread...:confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
The point was that she was all bent out of shape and offended because she personally took affront at a dis that had nothing to do with her and I told her to not get so spun up and stop trying taking personal offense to something that didn't affect her personally. It's a good thing too cause I think Strawberry would have ended up besting K_Jo.

Seriously, wtf are you talking about? :confused:

Mojo

He's an adult and makes his own choices. I take personal offense at the two of you denutting him. Can I say that here or should I make my own thread...:confused:

Seriously, wtf are you talking about? :confused:

:roflmao: This thread is awesome

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

This is a deeper issue, imho. Anytime we (as a society) tolerate bad behavior, we (as a society) encourage bad behavior and then we complain about nobody having any manners or acting decent anymore. If we don't speak up, then we shouldn't complain. :shrug: Decency, common respect, etc. go a long way. All it takes sometimes is one person to say this isn't the right way to act. Yep, this is obviously my point of view. The majority seems to think it's perfectly appropriate behavior. Doesn't mean I have to tolerate it in my presence and maybe some of my acquaintances will get a clue.

Black-Francis

This is a deeper issue, imho. Anytime we (as a society) tolerate bad behavior, we (as a society) encourage bad behavior and then we complain about nobody having any manners or acting decent anymore. If we don't speak up, then we shouldn't complain. :shrug: Decency, common respect, etc. go a long way. All it takes sometimes is one person to say this isn't the right way to act. Yep, this is obviously my point of view. The majority seems to think it's perfectly appropriate behavior. Doesn't mean I have to tolerate it in my presence and maybe some of my acquaintances will get a clue.

Then leave, biatch!!!

Beta84

They're out to get us

I put up with it, but I have breaking limits and nobody wants to see that :yay:

:huggy: I love you beta!
you guys are my best friends
through thick and thin
we always been together
were four of a kind havin
fun all day laugh'n around and
pile'n away just best friends
BEST FRIENDS ARE WE!

Please do. He needs a good life lessone from you. :love:
I wouldn't mind a lesson or two (or ten) from hotcho :really: