Is It Acceptable

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Classy. I'd invite you to come try and make me, but you'd probably call the cops for me threatening you, pansy. :bubble:

call the cops? na thats not my style. I would just drop the peoples elbow on you and it would be all over.

dn0121

Trust me I love the putang pie. If you sugjest such a thing again I will be forced to lay the smackith down on your candy ass.

So you fight the claims of this (for whatever reason, there is nothing wrong with it) by quoting a wrestler? Do you enjoy watching wrestling?

SoMDGirl42

nicka please. :drama:

rut row.

The only other person I know that says this and gets away with it is my black friend that lives in the neighborhood. He says it all the time, but then again he uses the N word all the time too when talking to his friends or family.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
rut row.

The only other person I know that says this and gets away with it is my black friend that lives in the neighborhood. He says it all the time, but then again he uses the N word all the time too when talking to his friends or family.

Well, I am part black, so I'm allowed to say it.

And besides, Z06 or whatever he calls himself on here - well his real name is Nick A. :yay:

dn0121

I love watching wrestling. Why?

Im reading what you say in here to what you say in Fight Club and it seems like you are trying hard to convince people on the Internet that you are not something that people think you are.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Im reading what you say in here to what you say in Fight Club and it seems like you are trying hard to convince people on the Internet that you are not something that people think you are.

i was noticing the same thing. He's an MPD ffs, why does he care what people think of his MPD? :lmao:

I'm not taking this "personally", I am just presenting another point of view. I know this is the stupid arse forums but where do you draw the line? Do you really think I give a crap what anybody on here thinks of me? :eyebrow: Seriously?

The real question is...where do you draw the line? And the comments received back on here where "oh if he's / she's my friend then I feel I can make fun of his/her religion" - Then that implies it is real life interactions not just the net. Then the question is "Did you ever ask him or her if it's offensive?" and the reply is "No", so how is that acceptable behavior? :shrug: Maybe I've made one person think about their interactions with others...maybe not. And you are right I can just go about being an ostrich with my head buried in the sand, or I can say something about it and maybe make a difference, whether it's the "internet", at work or in real life. maybe not.
I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from, but I don't understand why you don't understand that the ones making fun of his religion don't care. They know what buttons they are pushing and push them just the same. Until Beta speaks up and says, "Hey, bucko... you've pushed the wrong button" the line is not going to be drawn. It's human nature... you can't draw the line for others. :shrug:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from, but I don't understand why you don't understand that the ones making fun of his religion don't care. They know what buttons they are pushing and push them just the same. Until Beta speaks up and says, "Hey, bucko... you've pushed the wrong button" the line is not going to be drawn. It's human nature... you can't draw the line for others. :shrug:

Hey bucko... you've pushed the wrong button. Your ketchup is offensive :mad:
:wench: