Is this how we treat our heroes?

Hijinx

Baseless, for someone who claims they are so smart I find it hard to believe that you are incapable of doing a simple internet search.

Why don't you google "Obama Administration Relieves 197 Military Commanders" and see for yourself.

why don't you use that head for something besides for growing fungus.

He didn't say it was baseless he said it was baselss. LMAO these guys are funnier than a barrel of monkeys this morning.

Making fun of others typo's while making them themselves.

Midnightrider

He didn't say it was baseless he said it was baselss. LMAO these guys are funnier than a barrel of monkeys this morning.

Making fun of others typo's while making them themselves.

i havent made fun of anyone's typos. But you seem to have a hard time distinguishing between forum members

Hijinx

i havent made fun of anyone's typos. But you seem to have a hard time distinguishing between forum members

I am sorry I am just having so much fun watching you and your pals this morning
I also am ashamed for mocking you after you were so generous with information about how to use quotes--I do appreciate that.

I also apologize for adding insult to injury by pointing that Most of us capitalize the I when we refer to ourselves.

Midnightrider

Since you internet liberals are incapable of a basic internet search here;

http://www.standupamericaus.org/breaking-news/obama-purging-the-military-197-officers-in-5-years/

Feel free to do any other research you want on your own, after all, you claim to be intelligent individuals, which I find highly unlikely.

The first two guys on your list:

One fired a gun in his office
Krebs said the decision stemmed from a single incident last week involving one of Margolin’s personal weapons, but said she did not have authorization to elaborate on the incident. Margolin has also been charged with several violations under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but the specific charges are not releasable because Margolin’s relief was the result of an administrative process, she said. Source: Army Times

The other made an easy target out of a squadran of jets allowing a taliban attack.
Maj. Gen. Charles M. Gurganus, the top marine commander in southern Afghanistan at the time, and Maj. Gen. Gregg A. Sturdevant, the senior marine aviation officer in the area, "failed to exercise the level of judgment expected of commanders of their rank," said their commandant.

Taliban fighters took advantage of it, easily attacking the base and wiping out nearly an entire squadron of American jets. A video posted on a jihadist website shows Taliban leaders planning and training for the attack; mapping out the base and practicing cutting through razor wire

and thats just the first two....

Midnightrider

I am sorry I am just having so much fun watching you and your pals this morning
I also am ashamed for mocking you after you were so generous with information about how to use quotes--I do appreciate that.

I also apologize for adding insult to injury by pointing that Most of us capitalize the I when we refer to ourselves.

you are an idiot, and idiots are easily amused. :bigwhoop:

Hijinx

you are an idiot, and idiots are easily amused. :bigwhoop:

I know. That is the reason you come here , Amusement. Doesn't that make you an idiot?

Why don't you go to a college forum where people of your high intelligence debate and call each other idiots , instead of here with the hoy paloy?

Homeland

I guess you are incapable of reading either, why don't you read post 56.

That's well and fine, except you first mentioned the number 194 in post #34. The only number previous to that was 200.

Of course, none of that matters. You're trying to get people caught up in the minutiae of this because your original premise has been debunked. Why not provide factual information as to the reasons these men were relieved.

Here are some tidbits from YOUR LIST of 197.

http://archive.marinecorpstimes.com...ed-negligent-discharge-didn-t-know-gun-loaded

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/20/us/michael-carey-investigative-report/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...im-giardina-fired-amid-gambling-investigation

Maybe you should read beyond the headline and what people are feeding you. You are as bad as these left wing morons who believe everything Obama feeds them. You aren't intelligent enough to do your own research.

I've come with facts. Prove me wrong!

Homeland

I know. That is the reason you come here , Amusement. Doesn't that make you an idiot?

Why don't you go to a college forum where people of your high intelligence debate and call each other idiots , instead of here with the hoy paloy?

You have asked for others to do the research. I have done that and provided links. Can you back up anything you said?

Hijinx

I stated early in this thread that I had no intention of doing research .
I have truly enjoyed the antics of you and your pals the forum jerk-offs.

Why should I spoil that?

Homeland

I stated early in this thread that I had no intention of doing research .
I have truly enjoyed the antics of you and your pals the forum jerk-offs.

Why should I spoil that?

Which proves my point. You were talking out of your ass and have nothing to back that up as so often happens with you. When you get proven wrong you resort to insults and then move along.

Hijinx

Which proves my point. You were talking out of your ass and have nothing to back that up as so often happens with you. When you get proven wrong you resort to insults and then move along.

Think anything you like.

You call your simple posts in here proof of anything? You give yourself too much credit.

Homeland

Think anything you like.

You call your simple posts in here proof of anything? You give yourself too much credit.

Tell me what more you would like. What facts do you have that disprove any of this. You asked that we do the research and I did. What I found was after a sampling of these officers they were removed for cause, and by senior officers, not the president.

You just keep on with insults. Tell me which one of my facts are wrong? Tell me where my proof is wrong. Show me!

Hijinx

Tell me what more you would like. What facts do you have that disprove any of this. You asked that we do the research and I did. What I found was after a sampling of these officers they were removed for cause, and by senior officers, not the president.

You just keep on with insults. Tell me which one of my facts are wrong? Tell me where my proof is wrong. Show me!

What part of NO don't you understand LMAO

Midnightrider

there are actually a few people here who can carry on a debate without acting like idiots. You aren't one of them.