Is this how we treat our heroes?

Homeland

I have watched it kick your ass, and you never noticed it .

In this case, with this thread, you said something which has been shown to be false. Remeber, you said;

200 removed is a lot, but the quality of those removed is also a factor. He has removed many of he best.
And promoted from the rest.

I have shown you multiple officers who have been removed with cause and you have nothing to say to that. You lose!

Hijinx

In this case, with this thread, you said something which has been shown to be false. Remeber, you said;

I have shown you multiple officers who have been removed with cause and you have nothing to say to that. You lose!

Win a few lose a few. It all comes out in the wash.

BFD.

Homeland

Win a few lose a few. It all comes out in the wash.

BFD.

I have to give you credit! You are man enough to admit when you're wrong. That's a lot more than most will do here, including the Midnight rider that you are arguing with. :buddies:

Midnightrider

I have to give you credit! You are man enough to admit when you're wrong. That's a lot more than most will do here, including the Midnight rider that you are arguing with. :buddies:

he just has a lot more opportunity to admit that he is wrong than most of us. :bigwhoop:

BigBlue

Where did he say he was wrong ?He is no different than lying Brian Williams .

GW8345

Not White House Approved
That's well and fine, except you first mentioned the number 194 in post #34. The only number previous to that was 200.

Of course, none of that matters. You're trying to get people caught up in the minutiae of this because your original premise has been debunked. Why not provide factual information as to the reasons these men were relieved.

Here are some tidbits from YOUR LIST of 197.

http://archive.marinecorpstimes.com...ed-negligent-discharge-didn-t-know-gun-loaded

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/20/us/michael-carey-investigative-report/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...im-giardina-fired-amid-gambling-investigation

Maybe you should read beyond the headline and what people are feeding you. You are as bad as these left wing morons who believe everything Obama feeds them. You aren't intelligent enough to do your own research.

I've come with facts. Prove me wrong!

So you provided links for 11 of the 197 so to you all of those who got canned deserved.

Also, if you had bothered to read the links I provided earlier in this thread you would see where the 197 number came from.

And before you accuse someone of getting caught in the minutiae you might want to look at the big picture yourself, but then again, you just over look the facts that you don't like.

mamatutu

mama to two
Who are these people you say Obama wants to add to the "list"?

I said in that post that I had gone off topic. I was referring to the expanded welfare rolls under Obama; not referring to the topic, but referring to Americans that helped to build and protect our country, which includes the military. IMO, Obama doesn't respect our military, and is trying to 'weed out' some of them as to have as many military who will support him. I don't think the military will follow Obama if he were to go 'way way way out in left field' in changing our government; no matter if he is CiC. I do tend to think a lot (maybe over think), but it is better than not thinking at all. :lol:

Hijinx

So you provided links for 11 of the 197 so to you all of those who got canned deserved.

Also, if you had bothered to read the links I provided earlier in this thread you would see where the 197 number came from.

And before you accuse someone of getting caught in the minutiae you might want to look at the big picture yourself, but then again, you just over look the facts that you don't like.

The fact is I told them from the start I wasn't playing their silly game

I meant it.

Now this thread has run to 91 posts----------------------playing the game.

By the way I( am much different from Brian Williams. I don't make near the money he does.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Actually Liberty Beacon is a constipated Bullsheitter.

In other words he is full of it.

That is an excellent analogy. :lol:

LB can't go back on his words here, but has trouble moving forward! He is stuck! It is funnier than I thought. :killingme:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Well if you spell the word out correctly, some letters replaced by a pound sign. It doesn't have the same effect.

You are ridiculous, a word twister, and not to mention a hypocrite. Don't do it to me, but I will do it to you. :lol: Ever since you came to this forum, you self confessed that you don't like what America stands for (as in our Founders) and would have done it differently, you don't vote, and you call all that call you out idiots, sugartits, or whatever. How's that working for you? Why do you still live in America? Legit question.

I know this forum is recreational, and it is interesting to see other opinions. But, you are not like me. I don't call people names for disagreeing with my views. Maybe, you should seek some therapy instead of looking for it here.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
You are ridiculous, a word twister, and not to mention a hypocrite. Don't do it to me, but I will do it to you. :lol: Ever since you came to this forum, you self confessed that you don't like what America stands for (as in our Founders) and would have done it differently, you don't vote, and you call all that call you out idiots, sugartits, or whatever. How's that working for you? Why do you still live in America? Legit question.

I know this forum is recreational, and it is interesting to see other opinions. But, you are not like me. I don't call people names for disagreeing with my views. Maybe, you should seek some therapy instead of looking for it here.

mamatutu

mama to two

So, you agree with LB. I have never seen you do that. It would be nice if you would post your own thoughts, instead of mine. :smile:

I am so flattered that you want to preserve my posts. I don't get it, but thank you.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

:killingme :lmao: