It's hit the fan now!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Why do you have to be so rude?Why would you say something like that.You must be the type of person to put someone down because of your short comings.

And do you believe he had the nerve to call me judgemental? :rolleyes:

Pete

Repete
If I wanted to skip, all I had to do was tell my mother what I was skipping and why. Usually it was the damn pep rally I'd skip for an hour or 2 and we'd go have breakfast.

I also didn't have a curfew, so I could hang out with my friends until 3 am if I wanted, but my butt had better be up and in school by the time school started.

If my grades started to slip, then all my privelages went away.

Personally I think the guy is being way over the top and if he thought he had a rebellious teen on his hands now...

I am not going to get carried away. Skipping for a rare mental health day is one thing, anarchy is another. I don't want him shacked up in my house when he is well into his 20's with his orange hair and his illegitimate kid consuming my groceries and watching MTV.

sommpd

Whatever. How was I not supposed to take that personal? Basically you said that there was something wrong with me having 3 kids out of wedlock and I disagree. I'd rather be happily single than miserably married!
So you planned all three of your kids?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Why do you have to be so rude?Why would you say something like that.You must be the type of person to put someone down because of your short comings.
Hunney, I'm going to tell you something someone should have told you a long time ago.

You're not smart enough to go to COLLEGE, let alone become a nurse or radiology tech.

Hell, you can't even type a coherent paragraph. Save your money. YVW.

sockgirl77

Hunney, I'm going to tell you something someone should have told you a long time ago.

You're not smart enough to go to COLLEGE, let alone become a nurse or radiology tech.

Michael! It's past your bedtime!:smack:

jetmonkey

No ####. The people who paid it in don't get any of it back, but those who paid nothing or next to it get something back.

Bush sucks.

I paid more in taxes than my daughter *made* last year, and she got a stimulus check.
No ####. Poor people do not know how to spend money. That's why they are ####ing poor.

tiltedangel

The parents who allow occasional skipping list....

- Kain
- Pandora
- Pete

I know we are not the only ones.... :whistle:

Seriously sockgirl, you fight your kids over everything, they will fight back over the things that really matter.

not sure if i qualify since my kids are all grown and on their own..but i allowed skip days too....they are human too and need personal days....and by the way mine all turned out great i am very proud of them.....senior skip day for my son i told him he could skip but only if he went to school and got out without being caught.....sure enough he got out so he earned it...if he did get caught he had to take the consequences

Last edited:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I am not going to get carried away. Skipping for a rare mental health day is one thing, anarchy is another. I don't want him shacked up in my house when he is well into his 20's with his orange hair and his illegitimate kid consuming my groceries and watching MTV.

Wanna skip tomorrow and go to the movies? :really:

R

redhotmomma

I am smart enough. Your suppose to go to school to better yourself. Just worry about yourself and leave me alone! I hate negative people. Karma is bitotch. Just remember that.

SShewbert

What love is all about
Don't feel bad, after today I remembered learning this in HS science club but it was one of the many things I didn't really retain. I use to know the Element chart to a tee, loved when Jeopardy had the category. They had it a couple of weeks ago, I was shamed. Knowledge is just one of those things that we have to use it or lose it.

Oh well I was home schooled in high school so did not do anything with chemicals except read about them.