It's not you It's me.......

Is that excuse always BS?

• I have used that excuse because I didn't want to hurt the poor bastards feeling

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I have used that excuse and I really meant it.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Mojo

So a friend of mine got the it's not you it's me speech the other day (well I guess technically I can't call it a speech since she sent it to him as a text message :banghead:) and when I asked him what happened he said "There's nothing I can do it about it she just has issues". What I want to know is.......has any woman actually said this to a guy and been serious? I have always heard of women using that to blow guys off without hurting their feelings.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
So a friend of mine got the it's not you it's me speech the other day (well I guess technically I can't call it a speech since she sent it to him as a text message :banghead:) and when I asked him what happened he said "There's nothing I can do it about it she just has issues". What I want to know is.......has any woman actually said this to a guy and been serious? I have always heard of women using that to blow guys off without hurting their feelings.

:huggy: for poor Miss Kitty

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Since I'm a wonderful, kind, generous person and an excellant lover, when I've heard that, I know it's true. :yay:

It means "You've got a small package and/or you don't know how to use it, so I am dumping you because I have this problem where I want a man that's better in the sack."

kvj21075

Meow
It can be true, sometimes a guy is absolutely wonderful but the chick just doesnt want to be with them. They just arent what she wants.

4d2008

Well, I guess I know what we are talking about tonight :ohwell:

I hate it when I get text messages from KVJ that say.

We need to talk.