It's TrimSpa, Babeeee!

KCMom said:
I get my worst cravings during the late afternoon. I love chocolate! With TrimSpa I noticed that I can go from lunch time until dinner without snacking. That is a big improvement. I have been walking on my lunch, eating healthier and trying to squeeze in a walk after dinner with my daughter. I feel great!

Thats my thing. I'm not even remotely hungry in the afternoon but I have horrible cravings.

fddog

Bow wow
omg, you all must have posted pic's of other people, because wh, an vrail you gals are hotties and don't look at all like biggens :confused:

fddog said:
omg, you all must have posted pic's of other people, because wh, an vrail you gals are hotties and don't look at all like biggens :confused:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fddog again.

But you either were looking at the wrong pic or the pic doesn't show me from the waist down. :lol:

alex

Wal Mart had it for about $17 for 20 pills for those that want to just try it. Otherwise CVS sells 60 pills for about $32. I am trying it and the cravings between lunch and dinner have been under control on just two pills a day. I may have to go to 1 in the am and 2 at mid afternoon to help with the night cravings. You know - the chocolate or snacks while watching TV or reading. It is helping me stick to my diet better, thought I haven't seen the increase energy to exercise that Vrai has.

TrainHer

Ummmm..NO

I can't Believe ya'll are taking Trim -Spa just because some dingy blonde
says it works for her. ALL Diet pills Are dangerous!!! As a personal trainer and having lost 50 pounds myself..... I'll Tell you
1. After taking ANY DRUG every day over and over again... your body will become use to it and it will be non-effective in the " good" way you want.

2. The one and ONLY way to "diet" is eat healthy!! Several times a day!!
So hearing ya'll say you couldn't eat or stomache anything is just NASTY!!
Don't you realize you get your vitamins and minerals from your food you EAT!!
So you'd rather be "skinny" with your teeth and hair falling out! OOOOKAY!!

3. AFTER you come off this " magic" pill What do you think will happen? You will just magically learn how to eat healthy and keep off the weight?
Nice thinking... lol

4. How many diet pills were "safe" for the first couple years on the market?? Then BAM next thing you know people are having health problems left and right. Next thing the "safe" pill is banned and off the market.

5.If you have the will power to pop a pill several times a day... why can't you have the will power to eat a carrot.. or ride a bike? :confused:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
TrainHer said:
says it works for her.
:lmao: Hell of a first post. :clap: I can't wait for this -->

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TrainHer said:
says it works for her.
I sincerely hope, my dear, that you are talking about Anna Nicole Smith and not me. :lol:

TrimSpa isn't the miracle drug that an ECA stack is, that's for sure. But it is boosting my energy so I'm motivated to jump on the treadmill every day. And it's cutting my appetite.

TrainHer, since you're a personal trainer, maybe I can get some free advice off of you. I've been eating less and better for the last week and a half or so. I've also been running on the treadmill for a half hour to 45 minutes every morning. I've actually GAINED 4 pounds! I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong - I'm exercising, eating right, staying away from junk food and crap.

Any suggestions?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Gaining muscle mass by exercising. It's normal but will even out...you might weigh a bit more, but you will look mahvalous. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
Gaining muscle mass by exercising.
:yeahthat: Muscle mass burns more calories than fat. Exercise not only burns calories it boosts your metabolism.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
Gaining muscle mass by exercising. It's normal but will even out...you might weigh a bit more, but you will look mahvalous.
Grrr. I don't want to weigh more and have muscles. I want to be a skinny zoner chick. :lol:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
vraiblonde said:
Grrr. I don't want to weigh more and have muscles. I want to be a skinny zoner chick. :lol:
Ah, but muscles take up less space, so the scale may say you weigh more but you can go down a clothing size.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
cattitude said:
Gaining muscle mass by exercising. It's normal but will even out...you might weigh a bit more, but you will look mahvalous. :lol:
i've never heard of anyone gaining 4 pounds of muscle in less than 2 weeks...
Body builders work out for months to gain 10... :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sleuth said:
i've never heard of anyone gaining 4 pounds of muscle in less than 2 weeks...
There's some give or take in there, considering weight fluctuations. But I still should be losing, not gaining. When I limit myself to 1200 calories a day with NO exercise, I can drop 3 pounds a week, easy. Now I've added exercise and I'm gaining. :mad:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sharon said:
:yeahthat: Muscle mass burns more calories than fat. Exercise not only burns calories it boosts your metabolism.
Then I'm doing the right thing by sitting on my ass.:smile:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
vraiblonde said:
There's some give or take in there, considering weight fluctuations. But I still should be losing, not gaining. When I limit myself to 1200 calories a day with NO exercise, I can drop 3 pounds a week, easy. Now I've added exercise and I'm gaining. :mad:
Is 1200 the appropriate amount for you?
Could be your body is slipping into starvation mode... :confused: ...conserving food... ya know.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sleuth said:
Is 1200 the appropriate amount for you?
Hell if I know. Someone once told me that the appropriate amount of calories per day is your ideal weight, then add a zero at the end. Want to weigh 120 pounds? Eat 1200 calories a day.

:shrug: