Janet Yellen blames Americans' 'splurging' for record-high inflation

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Can't even imagine that toxic slug sitting at a table for Thanksgiving dinner...except by himself.
e90aee56b3557f6a3e69b8bec051fb1e.jpg

OccamsRazor

Oh good, so you do realize that you have no facts, just spin and propaganda from a corrupt regime and their media mouthpieces.
Honestly, this is awfully bold coming from the person who's tactic is to turn into vapor when confronted with fact in opposition of their "opinions."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Honestly, this is awfully bold coming from the person who's tactic is to turn into vapor when confronted with fact in opposition of their "opinions."

You can pretend you bring it and I run, but the fact is that you become so glommed onto obtuse that I'm no longer interested in the argument. Just because you don't bore yourself doesn't mean you don't bore anyone else.

OccamsRazor

You can pretend you bring it and I run, but the fact is that you become so glommed onto obtuse that I'm no longer interested in the argument. Just because you don't bore yourself doesn't mean you don't bore anyone else.
Convenient that you become "bored" with conversations as soon as you are confronted with information that is contrary to whatever opinion that you offer at the moment. Kinda like how Sleepy Joe gets "bored" at a press conference when reporters ask him to answer questions about the economy when given actual numbers :killingme