Janet Yellen blames Americans' 'splurging' for record-high inflation

HemiHauler

Thanks! I've got several of my best aggie shooters, three jawbreakers, and an unopened pack of Mickey Mantle cards. I'm gonna go do some tradin'...

Oh well then.

There are two types of problems in this world: mine and not mine.

I'll leave it as an exercise to you to figure out where this falls.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Start his own Crypto currency.

s-l500.jpg
Awesome! Ahma start using that for payroll. SGI gonna be rich too.

phreddyp

For a company like ours that relies mostly on exporting...the dollar's strength is hurting us badly.
Yes, if you are an exporter the dollar is against you now, and most likely will be until interest rates stop going up and the Ukraine thing gets to a conclusion!

herb749

That’s what you love about the anonymous internet, you can pretend to be anything you want to be, only problem is you pretend to be several things on here.

I've often thought that people who talk of being so successful wouldn't have the time or reason to be chatting with people they don't know.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Yes, you’re correct. I only imported and exported goods in my business for forty years. I know nothin’.
You are one thinned skinned SOB. Man up…….
There seemed to be a possibility that Hemi-Roid was going to turn out to be Joe Biden, but then he never used the word Malarkey...

HemiHauler

Dude.

TAKE THE ****ING L.

You are an endless source of amusement in your arrogance and ignorance, but at some point it does wear thin.

Having all your sycophants in lockstep with you doesn’t deliver you the “W”.

I understand these things - you quite demonstrably do not.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Having all your sycophants in lockstep with you doesn’t deliver you the “W”.

I understand these things - you quite demonstrably do not.

OMG :lmao:

You understand that you're telling a stranger on the internet that you know more about their life than they do, right?