Jen Psaki Dancing and Ducking

Hijinx

Jen Psaki is doing her job I suppose. She is supposed to try to make Biden look good.
My question is how can anyone who has pride in themselves and any ethics at all stay in a job that entails lying and falsifying facts that are so evident to the people she is lying to.
Do they pay her enough to destroy her integrity and honesty forever?
After serving in this office she will spend the rest of her life as a known liar who did so without objection.

Well: I suppose that will be to her credit among Democrats.

TPD

the poor dad
I still don’t understand why Psaki doesn’t have to wear a mask on Federal property, the executive order from her boss, while doing most of the talking during these press conferences. We’ve been told for the last 18 months that when you talk you are projecting the virus. Yet the reporters in the room who are doing very little talking, only asking a few questions, have to wear the face diaper. Makes no damn sense!

Hijinx

‘Good Thing’ Because It Means ‘More People Are Buying Goods’

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki partially defended rising costs on everyday goods during an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Friday afternoon, saying that the costs were rising because demand is surging, which she called a “good thing.”

These people really are full of sht and clueless

Yes they are, but the worst part is that they think we are too.
They feed us a ration of Bullsht, that only their mentally underachieved minions would fall for and expect us to believe them. We are supposed to
thank them for this slime and say Thank You Sir, May I have another?

UglyBear

:doh:
You freakin’ hapless Raggedy Ann, no normal nation in the world, at any time, welcomes stiff competition in military tech.

We welcome competition in folk dancing, yodeling, interpretive macrame, artistic spitting, etc, basically any field that could not lead to our guys and gals dying while the other guys do not, or fiery death raining down on our civilians without ability to retaliate.
If we could have the rest of the world be armed with nothing but clubs and arrows and sailing tactical canoes, we would welcome that.
I guess military contractors would welcome this news, but not military or civilians.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gawd. She's a complete mess. Babylon Bee is really getting a run for their money by the gaffs that bitch throws out. Seth Dillon should hire her...to protect his business.

Hijinx

What kind of idiotic fool welcomes competition in Nuclear warheads and Intercontinental ballistic missiles.
That's insanity. No thinking person could think such a thing much less say it.
We are in one helluva mess folks.

One of the craziest thing in my mind are our leftist citizens who are screaming about the environment and not objecting one bit to China destroying Coral atoll's by making islands of them.
What an environmental disaster that is.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Psaki denies transporting illegal immigrants at 2:30 am is 'middle of the night,' calls it 'early flight'

The New York Post reported on Monday that planeloads of unaccompanied underage migrants have been secretly flown in the middle of the night into suburban New York on charter flights from Texas.

The report stated that around 2,000 illegal immigrants have landed at a New York airport outside of White Plains on 21 flights since Aug. 8.

Records show that many of those planes landed between midnight and 6:30 a.m.

At least 160,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the U.S., often with little to no supervision, by the Biden administration since March – including a broad use of limited parole authorities to make more than 30,000 eligible for work permits since August, Border Patrol documents obtained by Fox News show.

Hijinx

90,000 illegals on the way up to us right now.
The democrats have lost their freaking minds.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Did anyone catch Chris Wallace ..

Psaki is the BEST White House Press Sec EVER

🤣

what a **** gobbling sycophant

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Psaki Points Out That Inflation Doesn't Matter Since There Are No Goods To Purchase Anyway

WASHINGTON, DC—White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki addressed concerns over rising inflation Friday, noting that the impact of rising prices doesn’t matter because there’s nothing left on store shelves to buy.

“Rising prices would definitely be a problem if there were things like food, clothing, or medicine available for purchase,” Psaki said. “As it stands right now, consumers really aren’t paying higher prices because they're not able to purchase anything. People are reporting they’ve never saved so much money in their lives!”

SamSpade

Psaki denies transporting illegal immigrants at 2:30 am is 'middle of the night,' calls it 'early flight'

The New York Post reported on Monday that planeloads of unaccompanied underage migrants have been secretly flown in the middle of the night into suburban New York on charter flights from Texas.

The report stated that around 2,000 illegal immigrants have landed at a New York airport outside of White Plains on 21 flights since Aug. 8.

Records show that many of those planes landed between midnight and 6:30 a.m.

At least 160,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the U.S., often with little to no supervision, by the Biden administration since March – including a broad use of limited parole authorities to make more than 30,000 eligible for work permits since August, Border Patrol documents obtained by Fox News show.

I think what was overlooked by others is this -

The issue isn't whether or not it's the middle of the night. The premise of claiming it's in the middle of the night is trying to make the charge that they are trying to do it when they think no one is looking. A thing people usually only do when they know they don't want to get CAUGHT.

The issue IS -

They're moving illegal immigrants into the interior of the country.