Jennifer @Red Robin

somdfunguy

not impressed
Now I want to sleep on mashed potatoes...with gravy and some butter. :drool:

yum

Ugh when I was prego I slept with a pillow under my feet, one along my front to support my belly, one along and slightly under my back cuz it hurt sooooo bad and of course one under my head. My poor hubby was running out of room in bed :lol: Next time I'm getting one of those pregnancy pillows...you might want to check this out for her :yay:

we got this this 3 months in for baby # 1 Amazon.com: Todays Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow - Espresso: Baby

Actually, I did know that. Never tried it but I have heard that before.

It was just on TV the other day. I can't think of a reason I'd need to clean my pennies but if I do, 10 minutes in ketchup and I'm set :lol:

Did she like it? I mean....well you just had to get a pillow top thingy so I guess it didn't work as well as I was hoping :ohwell:

You saw that on american resotration, didnt you?

I did, I did! It was just on the other night :smile:

pelers

Momma is having trouble sleeping with this pregnancy so I bought her a memory foam mattress topper. What a weird feeling. We have a two inch one that is built into the mattress we got a few years back and it took me a while to get used to it. Now with this one it feels like I'm sleeping on mashed potatoes.

We actually went out and bought a tempurpedic mattress when I was pregnant this last time. It was so awesome. I could sleep on my tummy until I was a good 7 months along. Slept way better and had less aches and things to whine about than I did with the first one!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
It was just on TV the other day. I can't think of a reason I'd need to clean my pennies but if I do, 10 minutes in ketchup and I'm set :lol:

Did she like it? I mean....well you just had to get a pillow top thingy so I guess it didn't work as well as I was hoping :ohwell:

I saw that same show. :popcorn:

somdfunguy

not impressed

Loves it and has used it non stop since the day we got it. Second baby has been a lot different than the first. First was no sickness and very little muscle pain, second has been a little ####### since day one :evil:

Loves it and has used it non stop since the day we got it. Second baby has been a lot different than the first. First was no sickness and very little muscle pain, second has been a little ####### since day one :evil:

Ever heard the saying "If your second was your first, you'd only do it once"..? I think there's some truth to that :lol:

SoMDGirl42

Lol no but I like it

When is this one due?

My first was the worst. It's a miracle I ever considered doing it again, but did, TWICE :lol: The second two were SOOOOOo much easier. Thank goodness she was first, otherwise I might have had my own baseball team. :roflmao:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Don't EVER let someone use you.... treat you less than you want to be treated.... make you feel less of a friend..... or you are a pt friend when it's convenient ...

If they do... cut them loose and stand strong my dear!!!

I agree and you will end up with fewer friends surely, but the friends you will have you will be much happier with !