Jennifer @Red Robin

It takes 3 days to put all that up, send the hubby over to help and I will. :buddies:

Aren't we worth it? Aren't the children worth it?? Isn't my child worth it?! Plus.......I asked nicely :smile:

And P.S.
Hubby hates putting up lights. I have to BEG him to put up ours! :lol:

I guess you passed on Grits & Gravy. ;-) cheesy scrambled eggs, home fries, yum. nah I passed on it too. 2 much traffic.

ssshhh. (Inside joke) :))

Actually, I had the most delicious cheesy grits with steak the other night...OMG it was sooooo good!

And the other night I really did end up having sausage gravy over biscuits with applesauce and sliced tomatoes :yum:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Aren't we worth it? Aren't the children worth it?? Isn't my child worth it?! Plus.......I asked nicely :smile:

And P.S.
Hubby hates putting up lights. I have to BEG him to put up ours! :lol:

I do take bribes, say if a case of beer was left on my porch.......:buddies:

somdfunguy

not impressed
Momma is having trouble sleeping with this pregnancy so I bought her a memory foam mattress topper. What a weird feeling. We have a two inch one that is built into the mattress we got a few years back and it took me a while to get used to it. Now with this one it feels like I'm sleeping on mashed potatoes.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Momma is having trouble sleeping with this pregnancy so I bought her a memory foam mattress topper. What a weird feeling. We have a two inch one that is built into the mattress we got a few years back and it took me a while to get used to it. Now with this one it feels like I'm sleeping on mashed potatoes.

Now I want to sleep on mashed potatoes...with gravy and some butter. :drool:

Ugh when I was prego I slept with a pillow under my feet, one along my front to support my belly, one along and slightly under my back cuz it hurt sooooo bad and of course one under my head. My poor hubby was running out of room in bed :lol: Next time I'm getting one of those pregnancy pillows...you might want to check this out for her :yay:

buon giorno :yahoo:

:howdy:

We need warm weather...

Agreed!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I can't remember if it's RoseRed or Kwillia that likes ketchup so much but my older son came home yesterday and said that somebody did their History Fair project on ketchup. :jet:

Son came home the other day and said the one on ketchup got picked to go to the school's History Fair competition.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I got on the scale last night, weight was 199.9. I cant remember when I last was under 200 pounds. Doing the happy dance. :dance: