Jennifer @Red Robin

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Ever heard the saying "If your second was your first, you'd only do it once"..? I think there's some truth to that :lol:

With #1, I had vomitting and towards the end, it felt like his little hand was sticking out of my woo-ha and feeling around. :twitch: With #2, no vomitting but serious heart-burn. I knew he would be hairy but when I laid my eyes on him the first time, I thought I had just given birth to a chimp. :ohwell: :lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
With #1, I had vomitting and towards the end, it felt like his little hand was sticking out of my woo-ha and feeling around. :twitch: With #2, no vomitting but serious heart-burn. I knew he would be hairy but when I laid my eyes on him the first time, I thought I had just given birth to a chimp. :ohwell: :lol:

Do any of you ladies find it weird that I enjoyed watching my son being born by c-section?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Cafe Rio or Chipotle? Which do you prefer and why?

I tried the burrito and chips at both and I prefer Chipotle on both. The chips at Cafe Rio are quite oil-laden which can't be good for us? I think the rice at Chipotle is better, but the steak at both is equally tasty.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Do any of you ladies find it weird that I enjoyed watching my son being born by c-section?

No, not really. My husband still talks about our first son's birth and it's 12 yrs later. He swears that as the doctor was pulling him out, he turned his head and looked up at my husband with a smirk on his face.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

They had a sheet up so the old lady couldnt see the procedure, so I gave her the play by play. I said "they just laid your intestines on your belly. Now they are scouping our son out, it kinda reminds me of the movie alien when he came out of the guys belly at dinner." I dont think she liked my play by play of the birth.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
They had a sheet up so the old lady couldnt see the procedure, so I gave her the play by play. I said "they just laid your intestines on your belly. Now they are scouping our son out, it kinda reminds me of the movie alien when he came out of the guys belly at dinner." I dont think she liked my play by play of the birth.

My husband did that too. I didn't want to hear what was happening. It was bad enough having to feel it happening.

Umm :yikes: and :lol: and :roflmao:

No, you enjoyed watching your son be born. Regardless of how he was delivered, it was amazing...I'm sure.

I would seriously hurt my husband if he gave me a play by play like that. Then again, I delivered vaginally (hehe, I said vaginally) and he didn't look down there at all, not even when my Mom said "Ohhh it looks really angry" :lmao:

I must say, I was so happy....so proud of my husband. He did GREAT during delivery! He was there holding my leg, encouraging me and helping me along the whole time. When I thought 'OMG this is it, I can't do it, I can't push another time...they're going to have to cut me open and take him from me' it's like he saw it in my face and talked to me, encouraged me and pushed me through. (lots of info here) Even when they took the baby (we were both in distress so hubby couldn't cut the cord) and they were stiching me up, he didn't leave my side. When they finished with me and my Mom came to my side I said 'Go, I know you want to see him' he walked over to our new baby and came back in tears repeating 'he's beautiful, he's beautiful'...............okay, I'm crying now :bawl: :smile:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I took the whole day off...
Have a date tonight!!!

What an amazing day it has been already!

Have fun .. and hope everyone gets their sugar on this weekend

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I took the whole day off...
Have a date tonight!!!

What an amazing day it has been already!

Have fun .. and hope everyone gets their sugar on this weekend

If you have been getting ready all day, then you must look and smell amazing by now ... :whistle:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
If you have been getting ready all day, then you must look and smell amazing by now ... :whistle:

Lol... had a few things to do ... get new phone looked at.... pick up more ammo..cuz ya never know when the zombies wanna stop by...

Reighvin

Banned
Know what I hate? Getting emails from a friend #####ing at me for not replying to an email in the last 30 minutes, when I am out watching a movie. Bleh. :mad: