Jennifer @Red Robin

FED_UP

I have to bless the man that made the spandex pants for women, luv walking behind a fantastic butt. I am guessing it was ARKRESCUE that was walking in front of me.

FED_UP

It wasn't me...I'm wearing pink pjs today. :dance: The giant is not impressed.

I have yet to figure out why people where pajama like clothing in public. I guess too me it makes you look lazy. Not saying your lazy haha, that just the impression I get when I see that. Now if they are nice and tight on a lady I might over look that lazy thought. What I really can't stand is dudes that wear pants so low there F ing under wear needs to be shown, that just ignorance.

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have yet to figure out why people where pajama like clothing in public. I guess too me it makes you look lazy. Not saying your lazy haha, that just the impression I get when I see that. Now if they are nice and tight on a lady I might over look that lazy thought. What I really can't stand is dudes that wear pants so low there F ing under wear needs to be shown, that just ignorance.

I'm lazy. I haven't left the house today. :neener:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

If it is fashionable to show your underwear covered butt in public, what will the next generation do? Scary to even wonder about that. I already see way more than I care to see out in public. Yeah I know - sure, I'll just stay home LOL