Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have to bless the man that made the spandex pants for women, luv walking behind a fantastic butt. I am guessing it was ARKRESCUE that was walking in front of me.

Exactly where were you when you saw this incredible butt?

AND I personally think way too many people wear spandex when they should have on a girdle and/or bigger clothes.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
SMECO Bike Ride

did everyone sign up for the SMECO bike ride? FEDUP get registered! You know you want to spend the day looking at spandex covered butts in front of you :evil:.

For those of you not planning to attend, you may want to note the date/time of the event, and the route covered, for your traffic planning purposes that day.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
WELL.... i have started to settle into my new digs.....

and finally had a chance to check in today :howdy:

FED_UP

Exactly where were you when you saw this incredible butt?

AND I personally think way too many people wear spandex when they should have on a girdle and/or bigger clothes.

Giant grocery story, california area. What was funny was that she was approaching me latter and turned down some Isle and this guy with a cart was about to pass her isle, for some odd reason he reversed and needed something down that Isle :whistle: Yes there are butt stalkers in your grocery Isle ladies.

FED_UP

did everyone sign up for the SMECO bike ride? FEDUP get registered! You know you want to spend the day looking at spandex covered butts in front of you :evil:.

For those of you not planning to attend, you may want to note the date/time of the event, and the route covered, for your traffic planning purposes that day.

Binoculars ready, what color will you be in?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Attachments

• ridingbike.jpg
    ridingbike.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 98

FED_UP

not much - does this work for ya?

I got a feeling you are setting me up for something, don't tell me when she turns around it will be a dude :killingme On the other hand,, nice figure, too much cloth though. Don't you and WR wonder what man fantasized about you both today.

Last edited: