Jennifer @Red Robin

FED_UP

:eyebrow: I am done making babies and I am already making a lucky man miserable by being married to him. :coffee: You are 3 years too late. :boo:

:cds: What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you want to delete all the work we have put into this tread :jameo:

The plan was never to mary, just have fun making a baby. Well if your done making baby I guess it will be all about summer fun.

Looking to make some cute lady one of my baby momma for me near the end of summer, your perfect, details to follow. WR and ARK and Vrail are on the list too. :howdy: first come first serve. I have a job and 3-5 other baby momma drama, but you will get priority like the rest of them. :popcorn:

A) I'm happily married
B) I'm already pregnant and due in September

Maybe you'll have better luck with Ark or Vrai :smile:

Could have been you, Warnutz... Count your blessings :coffee:

Had he only been at the Tiki Bar that night huh? :lol:

P.S. I like the new picture of you and lil man...too freakin cute!

warneckutz

A) Had he only been at the Tiki Bar that night huh? :lol:

P.S. I like the new picture of you and lil man...too freakin cute!

:lol: I loathe the Tiki Bar. When the Lighthouse Inn caught fire, I was really hoping it was going to take the TB and the hood-rat infested building with it.

:lol: I loathe the Tiki Bar. When the Lighthouse Inn caught fire, I was really hoping it was going to take the TB and the hood-rat infested building with it.

So you're saying there was never a chance.......:lol:

I haven't been to Tiki in FOREVER!! I wasn't big on the big opening thing though...the drinks weren't all that great, the lines were unreal and the crowds were less than appealing. Meh, just not my thing :yay:

So you're saying there was never a chance.......:lol:

I haven't been to Tiki in FOREVER!! I wasn't big on the big opening thing though...the drinks weren't all that great, the lines were unreal and the crowds were less than appealing. Meh, just not my thing :yay:

Warnutz and I couldn't get along for more than a couple of days at a time in person. :ohwell:

We are better as friend-type people....

Warnutz and I couldn't get along for more than a couple of days at a time in person. :ohwell:

We are better as internet friend-type people....

:fixed: :lol:

And I was just playin...you said before that you and hubby sorta got it in that night at Tiki, hence making him your forever man :smile:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:eyebrow: I am done making babies and I am already making a lucky man miserable by being married to him. :coffee: You are 3 years too late. :boo:

:cds: What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you want to delete all the work we have put into this tread :jameo:

guess you missed the part where I said I was kidding. :whistle:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
:fixed: :lol:

And I was just playin...you said before that you and hubby sorta got it in that night at Tiki, hence making him your forever man :smile:

Did you just describe the first time WR and her husband had sex? :eyebrow:

You said "sorta got it in"? Well did he or didn't he?
:killingme