Jennifer @Red Robin

FED_UP

My boobs and butt are affiliated with a "not for profit" enterprise (the critter rescue) :killingme

You’re in the wrong business, I will get you one of them home dance poles to get started in a career change. Guys go cash your hundreds in for the single bills and head to the ARKs place.

Last edited:
WRs pretty face resembles the Kardashians, could be related.

It's just the big eyes and dark hair :mad:

The Kardashiots are just trash. No relation there.

:huggy: I heart you

:roflmao:

You’re in the wrong business, I will get you one of them home dance poles to get started in a career change. Guys go cash your hundreds in for the single bills and head to the ARKs place.

:eyebrow:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Never mind... it's a Rhino. :banghead:

Turn the knob on the tank on, find the button on the front of the grill the has a lighting bolt on it, turn one of the knobs on the front of the grill to the light position and press the button. There should be a click and a spark then the grill will light. If it doesnt light in a few seconds, turn the gas off.

Turn the knob on the tank on, find the button on the front of the grill the has a lighting bolt on it, turn one of the knobs on the front of the grill to the light position and press the button. There should be a click and a spark then the grill will light. If it doesnt light in a few seconds, turn the gas off.

It's not doing anything :tantrum

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
uhhhh....it has a tank with an elephant on it :yay:...

Never mind... it's a Rhino. :banghead:

One of the reasons why we luvs ya
:lmao:

you've got a propane grill. most grills like that have a starter button to press and a specific burner to turn on first (usually labelled on the knob).
-First you would open the tank using the twist nob on top (this releases propane from the tank into the tubing running to the burner),
-Next you turn on the burner using the "labelled" knob (this release the propane out of the burner),
-and immediately after that you press the starter button which should create a spark to ignite the propane gas coming from the burner.

I accidentally took the tank off and now I don't know how to put it back on!?!? wr.gif

He is going to be home in an hour!! :cds:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
It might not have worked it the tank itself is turned off. (usually a good idea to always turn off the tank when you are done. Not just turning off the grill knob.)

WR if you aren't comfortable doing it then don't mess with it. Propane is a combustible gas so yes it can go BOOM!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I accidentally took the tank off and now I don't know how to put it back on!?!? View attachment 94306

It might not have worked it the tank itself is turned off. (usually a good idea to always turn off the tank when you are done. Not just turning off the grill knob.)

WR if you aren't comfortable doing it then don't mess with it. Propane is a combustible gas so yes it can go BOOM!

:yeahthat: If you took the tank off, leave it be and let the hubby fix it.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I accidentally took the tank off and now I don't know how to put it back on!?!? View attachment 94306

Is the tubing still connected to the tank?

Make sure that the knob on top of the tank is closed when not in use. otherwise you are releasing propane (Boom! if it ignites). If the tank was open you would probably hear a hissing sound and would smell it. (propane itself doesn't smell but they add a smell to it so you can tell if there is a leak)

Is the tubing still connected to the tank?

Make sure that the knob on top of the tank is closed when not in use. otherwise you are releasing propane (Boom! if it ignites). If the tank was open you would probably hear a hissing sound and would smell it. (propane itself doesn't smell but they add a smell to it so you can tell if there is a leak)

:jameo: No... I took it off because I wanted to pick the tank up to make sure it still had liquid in it because the grill wasn't working and I didn't know why and now I can't put it back :cds:

I am just going to put the cover back over the grill and try not to look suspicious when he comes home....He won't notice until the next time he uses the grill and then I can just tell him I didn't do it and it was like that when I got here wr.gif

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
:yeahthat: If you took the tank off, leave it be and let the hubby fix it.

Just make sure that the tank is closed. (valve on the top - righty tighty) Propane is heavier than air and will collect and if there is a spark/ignition source somewhere then you've got yourself an explosion.