Jennifer @Red Robin

I cant see the sun from my work area. :mad:

You can't leave your "work area" on your lunch break? That stinks! There's lots of places in Waldorf you can eat where you can see the sun. OMG if I worked in Waldorf, particularly in your area, I'd be at Kodori ALL THE TIME!! Then I'd have :nomoney: LOL

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
A) I'm happily married
B) I'm already pregnant and due in September

Maybe you'll have better luck with Ark or Vrai :smile:

I'll take a step back and let Vrai have all the fun, it is her forum after all ..... so she should have first dibbs on a wonderful adventure with Fed. Something tells me just 1 day into the "fun" she will be kicking him to the curb for violating the burping/farting rule LOL

FED_UP

I'll take a step back and let Vrai have all the fun, it is her forum after all ..... so she should have first dibbs on a wonderful adventure with Fed. Something tells me just 1 day into the "fun" she will be kicking him to the curb for violating the burping/farting rule LOL

Men hate rejection. :banghead:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
You can't leave your "work area" on your lunch break? That stinks! There's lots of places in Waldorf you can eat where you can see the sun. OMG if I worked in Waldorf, particularly in your area, I'd be at Kodori ALL THE TIME!! Then I'd have :nomoney: LOL

Whats a Kodori? :confused: