Jennifer @Red Robin

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:jameo: No... I took it off because I wanted to pick the tank up to make sure it still had liquid in it because the grill wasn't working and I didn't know why and now I can't put it back :cds:

I am just going to put the cover back over the grill and try not to look suspicious when he comes home....He won't notice until the next time he uses the grill and then I can just tell him I didn't do it and it was like that when I got here View attachment 94307

1) Make sure all knobs on the grill are in the off position

2) Turn the knob on the top of the tank you removed all the way to the right until it won't turn anymore

3) Continue with the rest of your plan.

:love:

Don't feel bad. The first time I went to use our propane grill I almost killed myself. :huggy:

Dems has an even better story. :ohwell:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
1) Make sure all knobs on the grill are in the off position

2) Turn the knob on the top of the tank you removed all the way to the right until it won't turn anymore

3) Continue with the rest of your plan.

:love:

Don't feel bad. The first time I went to use our propane grill I almost killed myself. :huggy:

Dems has an even better story. :ohwell:

im not even gonna laugh.....

i have had my grill for almost 8 yrs... and this is the first year i have had the guts to change the tank without calling my dad!!!!

well... i have not blown anything up..... but i did singe lots of hair as the button didnt work...and i left the propane on ... :doh:.... ran in got the lighter... AND POOF...WOOOOSSSSHHHHH ... :jameo:.... eff me...eff me... :missingbangsandanyotherhairittouched: :ohwell:

im not even gonna laugh.....

i have had my grill for almost 8 yrs... and this is the first year i have had the guts to change the tank without calling my dad!!!!

well... i have not blown anything up..... but i did singe lots of hair as the button didnt work...and i left the propane on ... :doh:.... ran in got the lighter... AND POOF...WOOOOSSSSHHHHH ... :jameo:.... eff me...eff me... :missingbangsandanyotherhairittouched: :ohwell:

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

the poor dogs ran... and wouldnt come near the grill for a long time.... :jerry:

not to mention the time my "friend" and I were drunk and i had dinner on the grill.... look out the window to see flames shooting out the back :confused:...

I asked him if that was normal.... :burgersdone: :buddies:

the poor dogs ran... and wouldnt come near the grill for a long time.... :jerry:

not to mention the time my "friend" and I were drunk and i had dinner on the grill.... look out the window to see flames shooting out the back :confused:...

You made me feel so much better. :huggy:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

Well done I suppose.
:killingme