Jennifer @Red Robin

I am afraid to compliment a woman because it could be sexual harassment or you could just say the wrong damn thing. I.E. Me-"your hair looks nice today." Woman-"no it doesnt!, It wouldnt curl, its all frizzy, my bangs dont lay right, blah blah blah..."

Complimenting our ass or chest (or body in general) is different than complimenting our hair but I will agree, most women would say something like you mentioned rather than just "thank you".

Ladies, let's work on that :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Complimenting our ass or chest (or body in general) is different than complimenting our hair but I will agree, most women would say something like you mentioned rather than just "thank you".

Exactly. It took a while, but I realize all I have to do is to genuinely say thank you. I appreciate compliments so why discourage people from giving them? That's illogical.

Same same when I give them out. Just say thank you.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

In real life, I almost never comment on a womans butt or chest unless its my wife. Telling a woman her clothes look nice can be dangerous too.

FED_UP

So if I said I like those apple bottom jeans you have on, thats probably a yellow light, red, or green? :popcorn:

Exactly. It took a while, but I realize all I have to do is to genuinely say thank you. I appreciate compliments so why discourage people from giving them? That's illogical.

Same same when I give them out. Just say thank you.

I agree :yay:

In real life, I almost never comment on a womans butt or chest unless its my wife. Telling a woman her clothes look nice can be dangerous too.

Smart man :yay:

FED_UP

We're our own worst critic and if we feel icky and you tell us we look good we have a hard time believing you. It's a problem, I know :ohwell:

Depends, you'd also have to compliment my boots with the fur :yay:

Sorry, but men only look at your face, mid part of your body and the upper front, factual information. Boots is for women to impress other women.

Sorry, but men only look at your face, mid part of your body and the upper front, factual information. Boots is for women to impress other women.

My feet have been complimented before, thank you.

Though I did get the impression it was sexual......very creepy by the way.

I like your boots with the furs. :huggy:

Thank you! (<-- See that I did there? I accepted your compliment :smile:)

And I like your apple bottom jeans! :jet:

:wink:

FED_UP

By the way, Fed...you're sort of a pig. In case you didn't know, I just wanted to make sure you did.

:smile:

No I am not :smack: just keeping it real. I don't think I ever complimented a ladies foot, what men do that? Maybe it was creepy :killingme He had a foot fetish.

No I am not :smack: just keeping it real. I don't think I ever complimented a ladies foot, what men do that? Maybe it was creepy :killingme He had a foot fetish.

I don't think ALL men think like you're saying they do. I mean, there's a few guys in this thread......what do you all think?? And yes, that foot guy was definitely creepy. I also had some guy say (mind you, this was the night I got engaged and we all went to this place in Frederick to see a band so we were all celebrating) "Has anyone ever told you, you have amazing eyebrows". And I said "Um really? Does that line ever work for you??" :lol: He just laughed....we both laughed. I showed him my ring, he bought us a drink and surely tried the line on someone else :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I don't think ALL men think like you're saying they do. I mean, there's a few guys in this thread......what do you all think?? And yes, that foot guy was definitely creepy. I also had some guy say (mind you, this was the night I got engaged and we all went to this place in Frederick to see a band so we were all celebrating) "Has anyone ever told you, you have amazing eyebrows". And I said "Um really? Does that line ever work for you??" :lol: He just laughed....we both laughed. I showed him my ring, he bought us a drink and surely tried the line on someone else :lol:

Amazing eyebrows? :roflmao:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

I check out the shoes, but that is because I am a leg and ass man, so I look there first. :dance: