Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:dead:

eewww.... a coworker is wearing some sort of :barf: perfume.... OMG...

it smells like a dead old woman....

thinking about breaking out the lysol and spraying it everywhere to take the smell away....

and she sits over 15 ft from me... just think about how those that sit next to her feels.... :dead:

People who wear an excessive amount of perfume are treated the same here as those who don't bathe regularly and smell, they are counseled by their supervisor to NOT be so offending.

People who drown themselves in perfume are being inconsiderate of those around them that may not find their choice of scent quite as appealing as they do.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
People who wear an excessive amount of perfume are treated the same here as those who don't bathe regularly and smell, they are counseled by their supervisor to NOT be so offending.

People who drown themselves in perfume are being inconsiderate of those around them that may not find their choice of scent quite as appealing as they do.

omg....

the bad thing is...she will go to the bathroom and re spray.... :jameo:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Don't you just hate that. :banghead: I get such a headache. :cds:

One lady I used to work with (older lady) wore an expensive perfume that truly smelled like male kitty spray ...... ewwww.

I knew another lady who poured her perfume into her rinse water when she washed clothes so all of her clothes would smell heavily of the scent just like she did LOL

We all have our likes and dislikes for scents. If you wear perfume, it should be just enough that only people next to you can smell it, not that you walk down the hall and 2 hours later the smell is still lingering in the hall.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
One lady I used to work with (older lady) wore an expensive perfume that truly smelled like male kitty spray ...... ewwww.

I knew another lady who poured her perfume into her rinse water when she washed clothes so all of her clothes would smell heavily of the scent just like she did LOL

We all have our likes and dislikes for scents. If you wear perfume, it should be just enough that only people next to you can smell it, not that you walk down the hall and 2 hours later the smell is still lingering in the hall.

amen!!!!!!!!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I got some perfume as a gift once. I think it was Jessica Simpson's that she came out with years ago. Whenever I'd walk past somebody, they'd ask if I smelled something burning. I never wore it again which is fine because I'm not a perfume kind of person anyway.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
WR.....WR..... WR....

my coworker is just telling us a story about yesterday as he left from work... he found a mouse in his truck.... :jameo:....:jameo:

.... he saw it on the floor and as he moved .. the next thing he knew it was on the center console :jet:....

he squealed like a little school girl!!!!! :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
OMG..... Just got the phone call about my paper work for the gun i purchased back in Feb.... It JUST came back. :biggrin: and all is good.

oohhh poor socki!!!!! God knows how much longer hers will take.

I got some perfume as a gift once. I think it was Jessica Simpson's that she came out with years ago. Whenever I'd walk past somebody, they'd ask if I smelled something burning. I never wore it again which is fine because I'm not a perfume kind of person anyway.

Fancy? I wore that one time and felt like I smelled like baby puke for the rest of the day. :barf:

I try to find body mists of perfumes because they tend to be lighter because they don't have oil to make it linger. :ohwell:

WR.....WR..... WR....

my coworker is just telling us a story about yesterday as he left from work... he found a mouse in his truck.... :jameo:....:jameo:

.... he saw it on the floor and as he moved .. the next thing he knew it was on the center console :jet:....

:jameo: Somebody squish it!!! :cds:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Fancy? I wore that one time and felt like I smelled like baby puke for the rest of the day. :barf:

I try to find body mists of perfumes because they tend to be lighter because they don't have oil to make it linger. :ohwell:

he caught it in a cup... and tossed it out in the effing parking lot :tantrum

so now it could be making a nest in anyones car :cds:

frequentflier

happy to be living
WR.....WR..... WR....

Mice are known to build nests up in the seats of vehicles. If you hear something that sounds like chewing, it is probably the baby mice filling their bellies with the
seat stuffing.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

No, wasn't Fancy. It was this...

Attachments

• perfume.jpg
    perfume.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 65

How does one go about talking to someone about being...umm, stinky? We have a stinky co-worker that "they" (the supervisors) claim they can't say anything to because it could be considered discriminating or whatever. I mean, it's not like she's Indian and smelling like Curry. She's just a woman that smells like she doesn't bathe regularly :dead:

omg....

the bad thing is...she will go to the bathroom and re spray.... :jameo:

Does anyone say anything to her? You could keep it silly and sorta try to laugh it off, between gagging of course...hehe

How does one go about talking to someone about being...umm, stinky? We have a stinky co-worker that "they" (the supervisors) claim they can't say anything to because it could be considered discriminating or whatever. I mean, it's not like she's Indian and smelling like Curry. She's just a woman that smells like she doesn't bathe regularly :dead:

Does anyone say anything to her? You could keep it silly and sorta try to laugh it off, between gagging of course...hehe

:yeahthat: Or put an anonymous flyer up in the bathroom saying

"to the person spraying all the perfume: ####ing knock it off... You are ruining the indoor air quality and we don't appreciate it. ####ing save some for next week.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

"to the person spraying all the perfume: ####ing knock it off... You are ruining the indoor air quality and we don't appreciate it. ####ing save some for next week.

:offtopic: but this reminded me of a Post-It note somebody put up on the ladies bathroom mirror last week. It said something along the lines of "No amount of primping will get rid of that amount of ugly." :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

you cant.... she is SPECIAL KIND STUPID....

she gets butthurt over the smallest things....

:lol:

:offtopic: but this reminded me of a Post-It note somebody put up on the ladies bathroom mirror last week. It said something along the lines of "No amount of primping will get rid of that amount of ugly." :killingme

Oh my dayummmm :lmao:

you cant.... she is SPECIAL KIND STUPID....

she gets butthurt over the smallest things....

Wait....do you know who I'm talking about? Do you work with me?? Do you KNOW stinky?!? :jet: