Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
How does one go about talking to someone about being...umm, stinky? We have a stinky co-worker that "they" (the supervisors) claim they can't say anything to because it could be considered discriminating or whatever. I mean, it's not like she's Indian and smelling like Curry. She's just a woman that smells like she doesn't bathe regularly :dead:

We have an Asian co-worker that had been coming to work smelling heavily of a bad smell that is part of the way they live and food they eat apparently (I forgot what the supv said it was). So many people complained about the strong odor that the supervisor told him he had to go home that day and to make changes at home so he didn't come to work smelling like that anymore. When he came back to work he didn't have much of a smell. I feel bad when supervisors have to do that kind of stuff but that's what they make the big bucks for right? To another Asian person from his Country, the smell would have been usual he said (supv).

.... :jet:

... usually she wears things that dont smell this bad.... she does have lots of bbw stuff

Usually she smells like a barn. I mean, even if she's just going to the bathroom to pee, you can ALWAYS tell when she pulls down her pants. For me to even type this out makes me want to vomit. And no, unfortunately, I'm not kidding. It's the most disgusting smell.

We have an Asian co-worker that had been coming to work smelling heavily of a bad smell that is part of the way they live and food they eat apparently (I forgot what the supv said it was). So many people complained about the strong odor that the supervisor told him he had to go home that day and to make changes at home so he didn't come to work smelling like that anymore. When he came back to work he didn't have much of a smell. I feel bad when supervisors have to do that kind of stuff but that's what they make the big bucks for right? To another Asian person from his Country, the smell would have been usual he said (supv).

Our supervisor's a big ol pu$$y and won't say ANYTHING :ohwell:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Usually she smells like a barn. I mean, even if she's just going to the bathroom to pee, you can ALWAYS tell when she pulls down her pants. For me to even type this out makes me want to vomit. And no, unfortunately, I'm not kidding. It's the most disgusting smell.

Our supervisor's a big ol pu$$y and won't say ANYTHING :ohwell:

omg.... omg.... omg.... eewwwwwwww :jameo:..... give that beyotch some fresh wipes...

FED_UP

:mad:

Terrible when you can't smell yourself. I had to tell a guy once who worked for me about his hygiene which carried a bad smell, sad. Either he was showering with no soap or he was just naturally stinky. Got one of them in my office now at work. :cds: If you knew somenone that was a bit stinky would you tell them??? or is it just too embarrassing.

You know what's my favorite? :coffee:

Having people pissed off at me for not inviting them to a farewell luncheon when the boss said to only distribute the invitation to a certain IPT. So I do so. I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS AND NOW I AM THE ####ING BAD PERSON. :cds:

A woman in the office that already intimidates the hell out of me came up to me and yelled at me. :bawl:

THIS is why I hate everyone and I am a hermit. :mad:

omg... :SLAM: at my boss. :mad:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Having people pissed off at me for not inviting them to a farewell luncheon when the boss said to only distribute the invitation to a certain IPT. So I do so. I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS AND NOW I AM THE ####ING BAD PERSON. :cds:

A woman in the office that already intimidates the hell out of me came up to me and yelled at me. :bawl:

girl... stand up for yourself..... tell her she was not on the effing list..so maybe the boss didnt want her to attend...

hhaaaa ever think about that...

FED_UP

That was wrong of your boss to do that :nono:. Never heard of something ridiculous as that, everyone should always be invited in the office, up to them if they want to show up. Or was it that the boss was paying? Tell the brute female to talk to the boss, that will go over well, she won't have the balls.

Last edited:
That was wrong of your boss to do that :nono:. Never heard of something ridiculous as that, everyone should always be invited in the office, up to them if they want to show up. Or was it that the boss was paying? Tell the brute female to talk to the boss, that will go over well, she won't have the balls.

Our office is over 200 people spread out between two buildings and six IPTs... :ohwell:

girl... stand up for yourself..... tell her she was not on the effing list..so maybe the boss didnt want her to attend...

hhaaaa ever think about that...

:yeahthat:

WR...you aren't the one she should have a problem with, it's your boss...and you should certainly tell her that. Or, tell your boss that she was offended and confronted you and that you wanted to see if her being off the list was an oversight or what. Or, just smack that bitch :smack:

FED_UP

:yeahthat:

WR...you aren't the one she should have a problem with, it's your boss...and you should certainly tell her that. Or, tell your boss that she was offended and confronted you and that you wanted to see if her being off the list was an oversight or what. Or, just smack that bitch :smack:

What if she turns the other cheek? WR would never hit a lady.