Jennifer @Red Robin

I eat at chick fil a once in a blue moon and I go inside, not the drive thru. The subway by shoppers, I have never had a line, I eat there a lot.

Well Chipotle's good, worth the wait...or like I mentioned before, call/fax or order online and skip the line inside. Or, just make your own damn tacos! :lol:

Subway makes me a nervous wreck everytime. :cds:

I always get a stuttering problem when I try to remember what I want on my sandwich... :jameo:

It's too many questions :jameo:

I get so stressed out because I feel like I am taking too long picking my sandwich that I end up with meat and cheese only because I dont want to inconvenience anyone behind me. :cds:

I always get a stuttering problem when I try to remember what I want on my sandwich... :jameo:

I get so stressed out because I feel like I am taking too long picking my sandwich that I end up with meat and cheese only because I dont want to inconvenience anyone behind me. :cds:
I imagine you bouncing around like your avatar :lol:

nobody really

I need a nap

love the avatar!!! bored mommy needs to make that the new one!

pelers

Be careful how many bubbles you put in. The wife put bubbles in the heart tub we had at the poconos and when we turned the jets on, it overflowed the tub and went on the floor. I had to scoop bubbles out of the tub and go throw them in the shower. :killingme

If hubby and I went to the same place... that place was creepy. The enforced mingling at meal times, the gift shop full of gifts you would not want your children to see...