Jennifer @Red Robin

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
If hubby and I went to the same place... that place was creepy. The enforced mingling at meal times, the gift shop full of gifts you would not want your children to see...

You can request a private table, but we enjoyed meeting new people and had some really fun meals. As for the gift shop, thats why kids are not allowed there, it is all about the couples.

We were told that all 3 poconos resorts were just sold to new owners and they are going to start upgrading all their facilities.

SoMDGirl42

You can request a private table, but we enjoyed meeting new people and had some really fun meals. As for the gift shop, thats why kids are not allowed there, it is all about the couples.

We were told that all 3 poconos resorts were just sold to new owners and they are going to start upgrading all their facilities.

I went to the Poconos resort when I got married in 1984. We had the heart shaped bath tub and the round bed with mirrors overhead :killingme

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I went to the Poconos resort when I got married in 1984. We had the heart shaped bath tub and the round bed with mirrors overhead :killingme

We had the tub and the swimming pool in our room. We took a tour of the champagne towers. They are beautiful rooms with the champagne glass hot tub, large heart shaped swimming pool, and a steam shower built for two.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

My coworker went there with his wife and after an evening of drinking and passion, they both passed out in bed. He woke up during the night feeling sick, went to the bathroom and had a heart attack. He was in the hospital there for a while.

The management was nice enough to tell them they could stay the next time for free to make up for the bad experience they had LOL

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
what is there to do? may need to investigate

They have a lot of couples activities. Breakfast and dinner included it the price. Comedy shows, bands, raquet ball, tennis, pool, pool tables. Winter you can snow tube and snow mobile, summer they have boating, paddle boats, fishing.

The decor is a little dated and if you go, pay for the champaine towers, its worth the money. Nice part is, no kids are allowed, adults only.

We went to cove haven, I am not sure about the other 2 pocono resorts.