Jews vs Persians, round 2...

SmallTown

Football season!
Larry Gude said:
...I didn't call her an Arab! And why would I want to insult Mexicans?

If you are going to lump persians and arabs together, it is hard telling what you would want to do.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Larry Gude said:
...it's all so, byzantine.

:killingme

I concede defeat of all Arabbyzanottobabairaniraqianianisms to Alexander. Ain't it Great? Congratulations on your thread, though. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Au contriare...

FromTexas said:
I concede defeat of all Arabbyzanottobabairaniraqianianisms to Alexander. Ain't it Great? Congratulations on your thread, though. :lmao:

...had you not thrown the word 'Arab' out there like a magnet, why, we'd have never had all this fun, nor could ST have stood up for his non-Arab babe.

The honor is yours, sir.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Larry Gude said:
...had you not thrown the word 'Arab' out there like a magnet, why, we'd have never had all this fun, nor could ST have stood up for his non-Arab babe.

The honor is yours, sir.

Hey, I guess even I need to make a mistake every now and then. I am glad it turned out so extroardinary. The explosion destroyed all evidence of any original debate. :diva:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's pretty good...

FromTexas said:
Hey, I guess even I need to make a mistake every now and then. I am glad it turned out so extroardinary. The explosion destroyed all evidence of any original debate. :diva:

...too! Damn Japanese suicide bombers with their nuclear assaults.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Larry Gude said:
...too! Damn Japanese suicide bombers with their nuclear assaults.

Crap! Now you are going to start a debate on whether they were really bombers or colliders. :banghead: