• Yes

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Russo book...

...there were several tests done and he details them, proving how EASY it was to do. He also documents Ozzie working on the shot at a shooting range several times.

I can do a chest sized 100 yard shot moving straight away from me, 2 out of 3, open sight, bolt action, in 6 seconds E-Z. Oz used a scope. Oswald also qualified as marksman in the Marines though all qualify or they kill you. He had more than enough basic marksmanship skill.

The alledged shot(s) from the grassy knoll would have been far tougher shots. The alledged shot from out front is no exactly what someone would plan UNLESS they intended for there to be questions of competency. Shots through windshields aren't particularly accurate.

There is no legitimate question that he could have done it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's a damn good point...

The folks that come up with these theories wouldn't bother conjuring up one for a republican

We just ACCEPT, by and large, that Hinko was CLEARLY a lone nut all by his lonesome.

It's a biased industry, conspiracies.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK honey...

Larry, how can you say that when you know that the media spins everything to get you to vote for the

...hold your hand over the fire. Hot, yes? YOU control your selection. Spin yes, but there's only so much I can do. At some point people are responsible.

If EVERYONE I know votes for me next time and I don't win then I'll believe in conspiracies.

I think many people believe, like Tonio said, what they want to believe. I'd have no problem accepting a conspiracy to kill JFK is someone could present a plausible motive, opportunity and explanation based on facts. I just don't see it.

Our neighbor is on the collapse/resuce team for Montgomery County and he spent 10 straight days at the Pentagon.

There is a conspiracy theory that a jet airliner didn't hit the Pentagon.

Asked neighbor. He says "Well, I didn't see it actually happen but I did sit on a mangled engine from a jet airliner for lunch a few days in a row."

CONSPIRACY!!!

F

Flo

I was here in 1963. I heard the news over the school's PA system (was 13 years old) that our president had been shot, and then an hour later that he had died. I also remember sitting and watching the tv of the funeral, and watching Lee Harvey Oswald get gunned down (live) by Jack Ruby.

Back then, I always felt that it was Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone, but then all the theories started coming out, and I over the years since, I have come to believe it was a conspiracy, and that others acted with him. There was a conspiracy (don't know if it is still out there) that it was a Cuban or Russian Mafia behind the assassination.
There was always this thing between the Kennedy's, Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe's death, etc. that makes me wonder.

As for John Hinckley, I think he definitely conspired on his own, when he shot President Reagan.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:duh: For ther record, I don't believe that the moon landing was a big conspiracy, either. But it's still fun!

FYI, there's a great conspiracy theory that says Big Bush had Reagan gunned down. He and Hinckley's father were old Skull and Bones buddies or something. Actually were having lunch together when Hinckley did the deed. :really:

And Squeaky Fromme was a Soviet flunky. Manson had ties to communism and was trying to start a racial war, not because of the White Album, but because of his allegiance to the Soviets. :really:

L8DNRED

IMO it was a gov't conspiracy. Several years ago I saw a television program that showed just how lack security measures were the day JFK was shot. Typically, it would have been far more heightened. There were a few other circumstancial theories, but I can't remember them. I probably should have kept my mouth shut. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
For the love of...

...Florida.

This isn't even close, 75% paranoids.

How DO you people function knowing we're all trapped with lives that are ruled by the whims of the few? Shouldn't WE be conspiring to throw off our chains???

Write me in! I WILL set you free! I will release all documents relating to JFK. I WILL let the tru...

TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED

BuddyLee

Football addict
good point

Originally posted by L8DNRED
IMO it was a gov't conspiracy. Several years ago I saw a television program that showed just how lack security measures were the day JFK was shot. Typically, it would have been far more heightened. There were a few other circumstancial theories, but I can't remember them. I probably should have kept my mouth shut. :ohwell:

good point there! i too believe the U.S. government had something to do with the assassination. for what reasons i am and many others are unsure of. some things will never be known such as: is there life after death?, does god exists?, and what in the hell was the motive for the kennedy assassination.

hinkley acted alone with his nutty mind!

but how are all college students liberal. lol

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: good point

Originally posted by BuddyLee
good point there! i too believe the U.S. government had something to do with the assassination. for what reasons i am and many others are unsure of. some things will never be known such as: is there life after death?, does god exists?, and what in the hell was the motive for the kennedy assassination.

hinkley acted alone with his nutty mind!

but how are all college students liberal. lol
can we pin this somewhere and keep it forever? :clap: :clap: I think hinkley did it with the candlestick in the parlor...

BuddyLee

Football addict
no

no youve got it all wrong mainman it was mrs. peacock in the libraty with the revolver!:stooges:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Larry Gude
How DO you people function knowing we're all trapped with lives that are ruled by the whims of the few?
Wake up and smell the sheets. You know damn good and well our lives are ruled by the whims of a few. Look around you - it's no secret. Eminent domain? Convoluted tax laws? Our public school system?

Where ya been, buddy? Is it such a stretch to think they choose our President, too? How do we know that our vote really counts? Maybe they just throw them out and say whoever they want to win, won. Wouldn't this explain how 50% of the population voted for Gore, despite his obvious failings? Wouldn't that explain how Clinton got elected, not once but TWICE, considering his shortcomings?

BuddyLee

Football addict
hey

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Wake up and smell the sheets. You know damn good and well our lives are ruled by the whims of a few. Look around you - it's no secret. Eminent domain? Convoluted tax laws? Our public school system?

Where ya been, buddy? Is it such a stretch to think they choose our President, too? How do we know that our vote really counts? Maybe they just throw them out and say whoever they want to win, won. Wouldn't this explain how 50% of the population voted for Gore, despite his obvious failings? Wouldn't that explain how Clinton got elected, not once but TWICE, considering his shortcomings?

hey i didnt make that quote!! that was all larry. secondly i dont think the actually rig the vote as your making it out to seem. not everyone is a conservative republican as you are....:cool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by BuddyLee
hey i didnt make that quote!! that was all larry. secondly i dont think the actually rig the vote as your making it out to seem. not everyone is a conservative republican as you are....
What on earth are you talking about? I quoted Larry to show I was responding to him. :confused:

mainman

Set Trippin
Vrai

Originally posted by vraiblonde
What on earth are you talking about? I quoted Larry to show I was responding to him. :confused:
This is where you apply your sig.... Ironic huh, considering he wrote it...:biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
miscommunication

i think there was some miscommunication. i thought you were talking to me by stating "Where ya been, buddy?" lol. sorry about that but i tend to answer to buddy on this forum. :peace:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's funny but over at the DU some of them think the election process is rigged - but opposite of what I think. They think it was rigged in favor of Bush. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
being

being that bush sucks like that ill agree that this election was rigged. however i dont think they actually rigg elections. mabye a few isolated cases but not nationwide.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: The Russo book...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
I can do a chest sized 100 yard shot moving straight away from me, 2 out of 3, open sight, bolt action, in 6 seconds E-Z. Oz used a scope. Oswald also qualified as marksman in the Marines though all qualify or they kill you. He had more than enough basic marksmanship skill.
Okay, you say you could make the three shots. I'll give you that, even though other experts say they couldn't do it. But how do you get the head to snap back and to the left with portions of the head travelling back over the trunk of the car with a shot from the rear?

I've just looked at the Zapruder film again (too frapping big to post here) and it sure as heck looks as if the impact came from somewhere in front and to the right of the President. If you don't have a copy I would be glad to email it to you.