Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They are a ####ED UP...

tomchamp said:
That was just a joke LG. I do know about them all!

...bunch. There's any numbner of solid specials about them and they leave you just sad. If there is such a thing, they are a cursed family.

It's easy to see why Ted long ago slipped into a bottle and just stayed there.

tomchamp

Larry Gude said:
...bunch. There's any numbner of solid specials about them and they leave you just sad. If there is such a thing, they are a cursed family.

It's easy to see why Ted long ago slipped into a bottle and just stayed there.

Don't tell me LG..you feel sorry for them..please...I've slipped to the bottle..but the only excuse was my own weekness.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
Let's make this fun.

Who do you think did it and we'll go from there!
:lmao: I'm not walking down the road which leads to many forks. Everyone has their own 'truth' to this matter, I tend to believe that there was more than one person involved.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh God...

tomchamp said:
Don't tell me LG..you feel sorry for them..please...I've slipped to the bottle..but the only excuse was my own weekness.

...what they've been through, as a whole family, is simply horrible.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
..it's Live by the Sword not Die.
I'm clearly not in a position to make these assumptions, so I won't. I can tell you anything beyond what you believe to be true, how will that change your view point for I am sure you've heard all that before too?

So then, why even pull out the sword? I believe the many facts that show clear evidence of a conspiracy, you believe...
...to cover up the governments role in failing to protect the President and covering up illegal operations surrounding the assassination.
I must probe...

Could it be that there was considerable less security that day, the unofficial turn, the many windows that lurk above, when at any other time there would be very tight security and especially in Dallas with JFK in the fire? Who in their right mind wouldn't have snipers in the windows like they were supposed to? Certainly seems like a bad call like you suggest, however, this bad call could have been for certain reasoning.

And...what illegal operations?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not out to play GOTCHA...

BuddyLee said:
:lmao: I'm not walking down the road which leads to many forks. Everyone has their own 'truth' to this matter, I tend to believe that there was more than one person involved.

...on the surface when you look at the Kennedy family, especially dad, the mob, the Castro ties, the more obvious facts, it's pretty easy to come up with a conspiracy.

Russo was a firm conspiracy believer; that's what led him to writing the book.

It's a damn good read for being as detailed as it is. It humanizes a period in our history that people are very afraid of.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
...on the surface when you look at the Kennedy family, especially dad, the mob, the Castro ties, the more obvious facts, it's pretty easy to come up with a conspiracy.

Russo was a firm conspiracy believer; that's what led him to writing the book.

It's a damn good read for being as detailed as it is. It humanizes a period in our history that people are very afraid of.
I'll definitely have to check it out for I'm very interested in this topic.

R

remaxrealtor

Has anyone read "On the Trail of the Assassins"? This explains the full Garrison investigation, with cross-referencing. Very int4resting read.

tomchamp

Larry Gude said:
...you're pulling my leg. The Kennedys have been through hell.

So have alot of regular people out there with the same types of problems. Most self created. Sorry no sympathy here...your wife married a closet lib I see!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think about it:

If Kennedy hadn't been knee-deep in the mob, they wouldn't have had him killed.

And if he hadn't been a James Bond wannabe, the CIA wouldn't have had him killed.

And if he'd have kept his hmm-hmm in his pants, Jackie wouldn't have had him killed.

So JFK pretty much assasinated himself and there are far too many people who wanted him dead to be able to figure it out. Easier to use the "lone nut" theory and be done with it.