JP for Governor.

This_person

So if a man walks away from his kids, no longer wishes to be bothered...and the mom is quite capable of providing...you think he should be free of his responsibility?

What is scary, real scary, is that there are some people that will actually vote for you.
Even his own son tried to be as irresponsible as Jimmy was. Jimmy failed to make Jimmy Jr a complete POS, though - when it came time to go to jail for the belief in abandoning his own son, Jr protected his own hide and paid a little something.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

So if a man walks away from his kids, no longer wishes to be bothered...
:howdy: From my research I find that that no parent (Dads or Moms) ever leave there own children except by force or coercion.

The accusation that a parent walks away from their children and do not care about their children is a false claim that is made primarily by the custodial parents as a way of justifying the custodial's own weak position.

That kind of slander is mis-used to justify the stealing of the child support to pay off the custodial, and it too needs to be stopped.

My point is that your claim above is not a true accusation, and separated parents are forcible alienated from their God given children by the custodians and by the immoral child support system.
...and the mom is quite capable of providing...you think he should be free of his responsibility?
:popcorn: The custodial parent needs to be providing every thing the child(ren) need or else the custodial has no business having custody of any child.

Now if the custodial does not want to provide the custody or sees it as unfair then I say they need to give up the custody to the other parent or to some person that is prepared to provide the custody in full without complaint.

The separated parents need to be able to give freely to their own children just as any other parent is free to do.

It is not the Court's job and not the custodial's place to tell the separated parents what their "responsibility" is.
What is scary, real scary, is that there are some people that will actually vote for you.
:coffee: I got 19,067 votes just in 5th District alone in 2008, so you are justified in your fear.

Of course if you start doing right and stop doing wrong then your own courage will begin to over flow, and then have nothing to fear from my election.

:shortbus:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I got 19,067 votes just in 5th District alone in 2008, so you are justified in your fear.

Oh and the population in the 5th in district in 2008 was 662,060, so that doesn't really say much, that's just 19,067 people who had not clue who you were and didn't care much for whoever was running against you.

I would never have heard of you if it hadn't been for the forums, you're not very popular.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Oh and the population in the 5th in district in 2008 was 662,060, so that doesn't really say much, that's just 19,067 people who had not clue who you were and didn't care much for whoever was running against you.

I would never have heard of you if it hadn't been for the forums, you're not very popular.
:howdy: Not all the population votes and it was a little over 100,000 votes so I got a little over 17% of the votes.

And considering that I was running against the rich and powerful incumbent and I was an ex-con with little money and no political connections - then I did okay.

This time is much different and much improved too.

:duel:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:howdy: Not all the population votes and it was a little over 100,000 votes so I got a little over 17% of the votes.

And considering that I was running against the rich and powerful incumbent and I was an ex-con with little money and no political connections - then I did okay.

This time is much different and much improved too.

Exactly what everyone wants in their next governor. :killingme

This_person

Exactly what everyone wants in their next governor. :killingme
Not to worry. Not only would he never be elected, he would turn the job down if handed to him. It's a job, after all. Meeting responsibilities is the exact opposite of everything Jimmy stands for.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

Or living in a house with no hot water or heat in the wintertime.. CPS calls that "living like the amish" LOL They won't do anything about it either.
:elaine: I say it is correct that the Amish do get away with no hot water and a different limited kind of heat they have.

But every where else in the USA the custodial is required to provide that plus much more or else they are not providing the custody correctly and they can get arrested for the neglect and possibly for child abuse in such cases.

Providing the basics for the children is what custody means and if the custodial does not provide the basic needs then they have no business having custody.

:larry:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:elaine: I say it is correct that the Amish do get away with no hot water and a different limited kind of heat they have.

But every where else in the USA the custodial is required to provide that plus much more or else they are not providing the custody correctly and they can get arrested for the neglect and possibly for child abuse in such cases.

Providing the basics for the children is what custody means and if the custodial does not provide the basic needs then they have no business having custody.

:larry:

Anythng to try to justify the fact that you are a loser. I'm sure people will just love you. :sarcasm:

TurboK9

:howdy: From my research I find that that no parent (Dads or Moms) ever leave there own children except by force or coercion.

Bullsh*t.

When you get to hell, you can ask my father why he walked out on my mom, me, and my sister when I was 6. And don't give me any crap about my mom telling lies or whatever it is you like to say... I knew my father very well, and I know what his reasons were, and they had little to do with any sort of 'force' or 'coercion'. Had much more to do with his incessant womanizing and drinking and partying (no I'm not JP's son hahaha).

From what I have seen, he represents pretty accurately the typical 'walk out' parent.

Problem with your research, JP, is that you filter your results by what suits your needs. I still haven't seen you back up your claim that biological parents "rarely" molest their kids, by the way.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

:getdown: Most citizens do not vote, and many are young children or very old, and some only vote in the General election and not in the Party Primary, so there was only about 110,000 voted in 5th District, and the official election results go like this;

Democratic Candidates
Representative in Congress
Congressional District 05

J. P. Cusick ............................... Steny H. Hoyer(Won)
Democratic ................................ Democratic

Anne Arundel ... 1,094 ....................... 4,926
Calvert ...... 1,149 ....................... 7,896
Charles ...... 3,554 ....................... 16,223
Prince George's ... 12,076 ............... 52,470
St. Mary's ....... 1,194 .................... 8,998

Totals 19,067 (17.4%) ............ 90,513 (82.6%)
Link HERE.

And it is interesting to note that there are far more votes in PG than in all the other Counties combined.

:evil: That is the equation, that in each election I have been up against a big rich incumbent so I did well under the circumstances.

And no one really knows if the Forum has any real influence or not, and I did do Newspaper ads and public events / debates and those might be more influential but that is not known for certain either.

But each campaign does move me closer and closer to the prize.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

Don't they have to do background checks on candidates?
:whistle: They do in fact require that a candidate can not be a convicted felon, and my crimes of civil disobedience against the Child Support thieves were all categorized as "misdemeanor" acts, and I did fulfill my required jail time, so I do qualify to be the Governor if elected.

:getdown:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

When you get to hell, you can ask my father why he walked out on my mom, me, and my sister when I was 6.
:getdown: It is true that if even one person goes to Hell then I will go with them, because I would defy any person or any God that would do such a thing as Hell. But in my own religious beliefs I know that there is no Hell after death and everybody gets saved in the end.

And don't give me any crap about my mom telling lies or whatever it is you like to say... I knew my father very well, and I know what his reasons were, and they had little to do with any sort of 'force' or 'coercion'. Had much more to do with his incessant womanizing and drinking and partying (no I'm not JP's son hahaha).

From what I have seen, he represents pretty accurately the typical 'walk out' parent.
:popcorn: The saying that he was drinking and partying and womanizing means the Man had big unresolved personal issues which means he was confused and needed help in his life.

Parents like that need help and not to be hunted down and attacked by Child Support thieves which surely made things far worse then they already were.

See, instead of teaching the children to love and to honor their father, the children were taught to want their father to burn in a Hell, so the system we have now destroys the family unit and it alienates the parents and it produces unwholesome adult children.

Problem with your research, JP, is that you filter your results by what suits your needs. I still haven't seen you back up your claim that biological parents "rarely" molest their kids, by the way.
:popcorn: It is common knowledge and not some thing out of a survey.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
:whistle: They do in fact require that a candidate can not be a convicted felon, and my crimes of civil disobedience against the Child Support thieves were all categorized as "misdemeanor" acts, and I did fulfill my required jail time, so I do qualify to be the Governor if elected.

:getdown:

Lets draw lines in the sand!

I guess knowing that, it would be a very scary thought of giving you power (over my tax dollars no less) . :whistle:

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:getdown: Most citizens do not vote, and many are young children or very old, and some only vote in the General election and not in the Party Primary, so there was only about 110,000 voted in 5th District, and the official election results go like this;

Democratic Candidates
Representative in Congress
Congressional District 05

J. P. Cusick ............................... Steny H. Hoyer(Won)
Democratic ................................ Democratic

Anne Arundel ... 1,094 ....................... 4,926
Calvert ...... 1,149 ....................... 7,896
Charles ...... 3,554 ....................... 16,223
Prince George's ... 12,076 ............... 52,470
St. Mary's ....... 1,194 .................... 8,998

Totals 19,067 (17.4%) ............ 90,513 (82.6%)
Link HERE.
And it is interesting to note that there are far more votes in PG than in all the other Counties combined.

:evil: That is the equation, that in each election I have been up against a big rich incumbent so I did well under the circumstances.

And no one really knows if the Forum has any real influence or not, and I did do Newspaper ads and public events / debates and those might be more influential but that is not known for certain either.

But each campaign does move me closer and closer to the prize.

You should be embarrassed to put those numbers up there. Again, they aren't very good. You got beat by a mile.