JP for Governor.

:bigwhoop: That stuff is not to their benefit - no, that is to turn the parents into slaves so the law can steal more and more of the parents' money.

The parents do not need any help in getting any job - no, they need the law to stop stealing their pay checks.so people who are non-readers need no help ? Those in dead end jobs don't need help learning a new skill?

:popcorn: What I do know is that the Court records of the c/s cases are sealed so that we can not expose the dirty thievery to the public.Wrong, check Md judiciary case search

And I do know that the parents that do go to the Courts are the misguided parents that still trust-in-the-law and are trying to comply with the thievery but the Court trashes them anyway whether they get put into jail or not, and usually the parents are put into jail later so that like the Court records the reality is hidden from public view.

:bigwhoop: Any parent that cuts grass or washes cars and gives their money over to child support is either severely afraid or a complete fool.The money goes to the children

But I will give them empowerment in due time - power to fight the thieves.

:howdy: I am aware of that and I personally recommend to any parent put on that "probation" to turn to crime instead.That makes a lot of sense

Most parents do not want to turn to crime but it seems to me as their one best option in that case.hmm I guess getting a job and supporting their children doesn't?

:whistle: I have heard the lies about how wonderful the thieves are - but stealing is never wonderful.

You can pretend that the law is playing Robin Hood but a thief is still a thief.

:popcorn: All of that must be changed in my refoms.

:dye: I am very confident that my info is up to date and very valid indeed. :whistle:I am quite sure it isn't

see above

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Those in dead end jobs don't need help learning a new skill?
:popcorn: The point is that the child support steals their pay and so a better paying job is just more money for the c/s to steal.

So it is not doing the person any real favor as it is just trying to make so the law can steal more.
Wrong, check Md judiciary case search
:whistle: I know all about that, but it only gives a superficial account while the actual Court records so we could see more accurately what has transpired is completely restricted from public access.

The cowardly Court hides its dirty deeds from the public. And go down to the Circuit Court and ask our elected Court Clerk if you need some proof of that.
The money goes to the children
:howdy: No, it does not. The stolen money goes to the custodial which mis-uses the loot in every case.
hmm I guess getting a job and supporting their children doesn't?
:dye: It would be supporting a corrupt system and NOT supporting children.

That is just the raw reality. :patriot:

bcp

In My Opinion
:popcorn: The point is that the child support steals their pay and so a better paying job is just more money for the c/s to steal.

So it is not doing the person any real favor as it is just trying to make so the law can steal more.

:whistle: I know all about that, but it only gives a superficial account while the actual Court records so we could see more accurately what has transpired is completely restricted from public access.

The cowardly Court hides its dirty deeds from the public. And go down to the Circuit Court and ask our elected Court Clerk if you need some proof of that.

:howdy: No, it does not. The stolen money goes to the custodial which mis-uses the loot in every case.

you are an F-ing idiot.
are you sure they let you out of jail and you didnt escape?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

:buddies: No need to worry, because when I do take the Office of Governor THEN then a blessed improvement will begin.

It is just a little while longer. :patriot:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
:buddies: No need to worry, because when I do take the Office of Governor THEN then a blessed improvement will begin.

I would like to know what else you plan on changing and doing for us... Please do tell!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical

You really think you have a chance. You really do belong in a menal facility. Give it up JP, it's not going to happen. I'm really looking forward to the results to see just how horribly you lost.:popcorn:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

I would like to know what else you plan on changing and doing for us... Please do tell!!
:flowers: Well happy-Sunday-morning sunflower. :flowers:

I certainly do plan on doing much more but I must be careful not to distort my primary platform stance of reforming the child support.

So I do have many ideas and intentions but all are secondary to that one.

And I will be posting about other issues in new threads as the campaign progresses and it is not easy keeping a discussion or a campaign on track when virtually every one tries to side track the candidates and so that is why I am being a bit resistant of just spewing out a bunch of different subjects and ideas.

So I see the job of Governor as to create a balanced State budget and try to keep taxes down or to reduce taxes and expenditures, and to promote the general welfare of the society, but that is the job of Governor and not a true platform position, IMO.

:drummer:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:flowers: Well happy-Sunday-morning sunflower. :flowers:

I certainly do plan on doing much more but I must be careful not to distort my primary platform stance of reforming the child support.

So I do have many ideas and intentions but all are secondary to that one.

And I will be posting about other issues in new threads as the campaign progresses and it is not easy keeping a discussion or a campaign on track when virtually every one tries to side track the candidates and so that is why I am being a bit resistant of just spewing out a bunch of different subjects and ideas.

So I see the job of Governor as to create a balanced State budget and try to keep taxes down or to reduce taxes and expenditures, and to promote the general welfare of the society, but that is the job of Governor and not a true platform position, IMO.

:drummer:

I'd love to see them lock you in a room with 10 single moms/dads that aren't getting their child support payments and let you spew your garbage at them. Wonder how that would go. :killingme

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

You really think you have a chance. You really do belong in a mental facility. Give it up JP, it's not going to happen. I'm really looking forward to the results to see just how horribly you lost.:popcorn:
:whistle: In my bid for the US Congress I got 19,067 votes see link HERE and that was just in Maryland's 5th District, so I do have a firm footing and a legitimate shot at succeeding.

So you might want to reconsider your own definition of what a "mental facility" is all about.

My campaign is rolling and I am very happy with the procession. :patriot:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:whistle: In my bid for the US Congress I got 19,067 votes see link HERE and that was just in Maryland's 5th District, so I do have a firm footing and a legitimate shot at succeeding.

So you might want to reconsider your own definition of what a "mental facility" is all about.

Time will tell. I don't even live in MD but I'll be waiting for the results.

Oh and the population in the 5th district is 662,060, so that doesn't really say much.

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Jimmy, who did your running mate assault?

Did you meet him in prison?

We are all aware of your qualifications, it's time to talk about the guy who will replace you when you are deemed incompotent due to mental disability.

bcp

In My Opinion

I said it back then and Ill say it again.
those numbers were just F-ing amazing for someone that nobody knew.

Do not discount the stupidity of the Maryland voter. If they are dem, and they dont like O'Malley, their vote will go for the unknown guy.

How funny would it be?:killingme

You know, Im going to vote for him again. Maybe he can do something about those unfair laws that dont allow NAMBLA to operate in the state.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars

I really hope this is a joke, there is no way this guy is going to get very far running for governor. Sounds like a deadbeat that won't pay his child support and uses stupid excuses for justification. I am sure there are mothers/fathers out there that misuse child support but that is not for you to decide. This is the reason you have the option to take it back to Court and let the Judge decide. Either you take care of your kids, or you are going to have to face the consequences.

bcp

In My Opinion
I really hope this is a joke, there is no way this guy is going to get very far running for governor. Sounds like a deadbeat that won't pay his child support and uses stupid excuses for justification. I am sure there are mothers/fathers out there that misuse child support but that is not for you to decide. This is the reason you have the option to take it back to Court and let the Judge decide. Either you take care of your kids, or you are going to have to face the consequences.
I don't think its a joke. well, in the way that a normal joke would be played out.
What I do think is that we have one seriously mental patient that has glorified hopes of winning an election so he can spend four years trying to starve children.

just sick.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

*standing with mic*

So, J.P. Tell us just exactly what recommendations you'd make to reform and improve the child support system and its vast inequities.

:tap:

:shortbus: The best support for children is to let the 2 parents provide as needed and for the State to butt out.

It really is a very simple equation.

:bdaycake:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:shortbus: The best support for children is to let the 2 parents provide as needed and for the State to butt out.

It really is a very simple equation.

:bdaycake:

So, you think if the state "butts out" dad will pay. I've been to child support court, I know what some of these dads owe, I'm talking more than some people make in a year. But if the state leaves them alone, they'll pay. Okay, great idea, keep 'em comin'.