JP for Governor.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Since you are an adult then you are required (not required by me) that you take care of your self, and if you are married then your hubby would be first in seeking needs, but if you are single then I will take you out on the town and we can party down whether you vote for me or not.

I am single and it might be better if I had a woman to move into the Governor's Mansion.

:larry:

Will you be paying for the babysitter? I'm not so sure she can afford it.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Will you be paying for the babysitter? I'm not so sure she can afford it.
:party: Well she might have some free baby sitters like family members or neighbors so we do not want to pass up on that.

And I would be happy to take the kids along no matter what age they might be as I like children, and we do not have to drink to have fun.

:drummer:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:party: Well she might have some free baby sitters like family members or neighbors so we do not want to pass up on that.

And I would be happy to take the kids along no matter what age they might be as I like children, and we do not have to drink to have fun.

You should take them all out to a nice dinner then. Let them order whatever their hearts desire.

Heck with staying sober on a first date, just PM LovingMaryland and find out her favorite happy hour spots that she takes her kids to!

bcp

In My Opinion

I am single and it might be better if I had a woman to move into the Governor's Mansion.

:larry:
Are you trying to tell us that with your background and respect for women, You dont have one of your own?

this is just proof that there is no pleasing a woman.

You would think that you would be unable to keep them off your porch.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:buddies: Well I am a strict vegetarian, so any date of mine has got to go veggie. :love:

So you would dictate how and what your date should eat? I'm sorry to say that things would never work out between us. My kid and I both like our steaks bloody. :moo:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Are you trying to tell us that with your background and respect for women, You dont have one of your own?
:whistle: I do know many women but not one to call my own.
:bigwhoop: I am the picky one as I do not want smokers or meat eaters or bigots or other disagreeable stuff.
:evil: I am figuring that when I move into the Governor's Mansion then it will be easier to find a nice Woman. :love:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

VoteJP said:
:whistle: I do know many women but not one to call my own.
:bigwhoop: I am the picky one as I do not want smokers or meat eaters or bigots or other disagreeable stuff.
:evil: I am figuring that when I move into the Governor's Mansion then it will be easier to find a nice Woman. :love:

So you're doing this in hopes it'll get you laid?

Not surprising since you are a Democrat. Bunch of cheap whores.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

So you're doing this in hopes it'll get you laid?

Not surprising since you are a Democrat. Bunch of cheap whores.

:drummer: I would say that if you ever take your mind out of the gutter,

then you might find out that other people eventually grow up. :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
:drummer: I would say that if you ever take your mind out of the gutter,

then you might find out that other people eventually grow up. :howdy:
And I would say that if you ever grow up, you might find out that most people take care of their children.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

And I would say that if you ever grow up, you might find out that most people take care of their children.
:yahoo: Well this time I agree with you, and I would take it much farther by saying ALL all parents take care of their own children unless some out side force stop the parent(s).

It truly is a natural and normal instinct for all animals (including human beings) to love and raise their own offspring.

That is the ugliest part of the child support system in that it denies that simple basic truth.

Cheers to you - you old jerk. :buddies: