Kamala Harris

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Oh no! Links?! On a discussion forum!?

The horror!

We get it, Kyle. Anything more than 2 sentences is too much for you to read. Following links is tough for you so you make it seem like it's a bad thing to post something that fits one's opinion. :blahblah: :blahblah:

Crabcatcher79

I'm sorry, what?

Do you know how many times that idiotic story has been debunked?

Biden senior received nothing and had no influence on their hiring of his son. Yet you are complaining about it while simultaneously supporting a man who has installed his daughter and sons in paying government positions with no experience or background.

Give it a rest.

Again, do your positions even make sense to you because they are constantly contradictory. I guess that the problem when you support a lying carnival barker who changes his stance daily.

rmorse

Biden senior received nothing and had no influence on their hiring of his son. Yet you are complaining about it while simultaneously supporting a man who has installed his daughter and sons in paying government positions with no experience or background.

Give it a rest.

Again, do your positions even make sense to you because they are constantly contradictory. I guess that the problem when you support a lying carnival barker who changes his stance daily.

So back to the emowhatever clause that you said he violated...I'm assuming this was determined to be accurate in the court of law? Or are you complaining about it even though it hasn't held up in court?

Hessian

Earning a salary you were promised in exchange for work done is not the same as steering government funds to your business's and enriching your self at tax payers expense. Its called the emoluments clause. look it up
Oh...I know this one! Nancy Pelosi & her Husband's multi-million dollar contracts! Got it!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

This part was???

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

Crabcatcher79

So back to the emowhatever clause that you said he violated...I'm assuming this was determined to be accurate in the court of law? Or are you complaining about it even though it hasn't held up in court?

It hasn't gone to court yet. That doesnt mean it isn't true boot licker.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.

But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.

Tax Dodge ... Is That A Snarky Reference a LEGAL Tax Cut when YOU Do Not Like The Recipient ?

Surely the NYT Notified the NY State and IRS about these Alleged Activities

How exactly did the NYT aquire Trumps CONFIDENTIAL FINANCIAL RECORDS ...... Nothing illegal I trust