Kookoo

Whats the real truth about mamatutu?

• She's #### bat crazy

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • She's just drunk when she posts

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • She's just learning how to read?

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • She's an innocent victim of the forum.

Votes: 33 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So let's get this straight, Merlin... It is ok for Mamakookoo to attack others (keep in mind she deletes a lot of posts), but no one can touch her because she is such the victim... Is that how it works?

I didn't say that at all, the only times I see her say anything derogatory is in response to you (et al) goading her. Bear in mind though, I'm off of here more than I'm on.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You're calling mamakookoo civil? Like I said, you reap what you sow. You obviously aren't familiar with her attacks on others. Plenty of people in this thread have indicated just that.

That's avoiding the question, why do you think being civil on the Internet is less important than anywhere else?

Hank

my war
I didn't say that at all, the only times I see her say anything derogatory is in response to you (et al) goading her. Bear in mind though, I'm off of here more than I'm on.

Ha! You are obviously talking out of your ass! She attacks probably more than anyone on here. You should really get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Ha! You are obviously talking out of your ass! She attacks probably more than anyone on here. You should really get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers.
Then you should be able to pick out a few instance where she's attacked you, or anyone else, with no provocation, in your words "show me".

Hank

my war
Then you should be able to pick out a few instance where she's attacked you, or anyone else, with no provocation, in your words "show me".

Number one, she deletes her posts like Lance. Number two, I am not spending my time nor energy searching for posts. Sorry to disappoint. Just ask Vrai and others about her nasty private messages or search through this thread from personal accounts from other forum members. I can tell you some her posts have been violent, mentioning how others should be gutted and such... Yeah, that's real civil!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Number one, she deletes her posts like Lance. Number two, I am not spending my time nor energy searching for posts. Sorry to disappoint. Just ask Vrai and others about her nasty private messages or search through this thread from personal accounts from other forum members. I can tell you some her posts have been violent, mentioning how others should be gutted and such... Yeah, that's real civil!

:bs:

Show me. I am tame compared to what other people say to her. Now stop picking on me... :biggrin:

You had me "waste my time" without a second thought.

mamatutu

mama to two
As far as civility on this forum, I have had my share of uncivil moments. And, I admit I am not good at debating/fighting, and take this forum too seriously, at times. However, I am not the she-devil that has been described by some members in this thread. We all should keep in mind that everything posted in an internet forum is not always true, accurate, or factual.

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
As far as civility on this forum, I have had my share of uncivil moments. And, I admit I am not good at debating/fighting, and take this forum too seriously, at times. However, I am not the she-devil that has been described by some members in this thread. We all should keep in mind that everything posted in an internet forum is always true, accurate, or factual.

You're ruining my fantasy, please STFU now :buddies:

Hank

my war
Why would I, I haven't even scolded you. All I've done was to point out a personality defect, there was never any hope of changing it.

Thank you, but apparently you have have the personality defect because nobody agrees with you, douche!