Kookoo

Whats the real truth about mamatutu?

• She's #### bat crazy

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • She's just drunk when she posts

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • She's just learning how to read?

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • She's an innocent victim of the forum.

Votes: 33 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why do you care? No matter what you do, someone will want to jump on it and have a fit, try to put you on the defensive to make themselves look better and smarter than they are. Why let that bother you? Especially since it's always the same batch of chronic malcontents who jump on everyone and you're not even special?

BUT!

You remind me of an old boyfriend. He'd be getting on my nerves for whatever reason and I'd finally yell at him, and he'd poke me in the ribs and go, "Am I gettin' to ya? Huh? Am I gettin' to ya?" like a little kid. It always made me laugh. So whenever I see you poke at GURPS or anyone else, I always think, "Am I gettin' to ya? Huh? Am I gettin' to ya?"

:yeahthat:

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Thank you, but apparently you have have the personality defect because nobody agrees with you, douche!

As of 5:45 27/48 have agreed with me, 21/48 agree with you, the math seems to say you're wrong.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Actually 61% believe she has some sort of "disability"..... check yo math sucka.

Actually I'm going by the percentages, 56.25% believe she's an innocent victim, that leaves 43.75% for your "disability" theory, skew numbers to make it look like whatever you want though

BlueBird

Actually I'm going by the percentages, 56.25% believe she's an innocent victim, that leaves 43.75% for your "disability" theory, skew numbers to make it look like whatever you want though

You would be correct, however there are more votes split between the two voting options pertaining to her either being crazy or drunk and those two categories make up a greater percentage (when combined) than the innocent victim option. More people (as of right now) believe she's either crazy or drunk than innocent. There's still time though for all of her friends MPD's to vote in her favor though.

Mama likes to make every thread about her, which is one of the reasons why I started this thread. Well that and it's pretty damn entertaining! :howdy: It's all about you Mama post away!

Hank

my war

Fine. Her behavior is all my fault. Is that what you want to hear? Christ, you are such a whiny little bitch!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You would be correct, however there are more votes split between the two voting options pertaining to her either being crazy or drunk and those two categories make up a greater percentage (when combined) than the innocent victim option. More people (as of right now) believe she's either crazy or drunk than innocent. There's still time though for all of her friends MPD's to vote in her favor though.

Mama likes to make every thread about her, which is one of the reasons why I started this thread. Well that and it's pretty damn entertaining! :howdy: It's all about you Mama post away!
Crazy or drunk wouldn't fall under the category "innocent victim" would they?

BlueBird

Crazy or drunk wouldn't fall under the category "innocent victim" would they?

No matter how you try and spin it as of right now MORE PEOPLE think she is either crazy or drunk than there are those who think she's an innocent victim.

BlueBird

I think she has issues. She misquotes posts all the time and she's well known for going back and deleting her misquotes or editing her response after she gets called out on it. Defend that behavior all you want and I'll be laughing at you when she does it to you. :buddies:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Fine. Her behavior is all my fault. Is that what you want to hear? Christ, you are such a whiny little bitch!

I haven't whined about anything, merely pointed out that you your numbers were flawed.

Hank

my war
I haven't whined about anything, merely pointed out that you your numbers were flawed.

Did you take in account all her MPD's? I have seen more people in this thread give their accounts of her "issues". You are the only one pointing fingers and defending her. 61% bitch!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
No matter how you try and spin it as of right now MORE PEOPLE think she is either crazy or drunk than there are those who think she's an innocent victim.

You seem to have a problem with math also, but then again you posted the poll with skewed variables.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Did you take in account all her MPD's? I have seen more people in this thread give their accounts of her "issues". You are the only one pointing fingers and defending her. 61% bitch!

What about all of your MPD's that have voted?

(I can state things with no fact just like you)

BlueBird

You seem to have a problem with math also, but then again you posted the poll with skewed variables.

Hilarious! I always thought you were one of the smart ones here. Not anymore! :killingme

This is a survey not an election, so there are going to be intended variables.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If anyone's numbers are flawed they are yours. So simple my 10 year old niece could figure that one out. :killingme

Don't just say it's wrong, point out the flaw in the logic, if you can't do that all you've got is an opinion.