Local So Md Heating oil prices...website?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

We procrastinated and now it's going to really hurt to fill 500 gallons.....
Have any boats just sitting around not being used with diesel in those tanks? Transfer to the home heating oil tank.

Here's an idea. Is marina diesel lower in cost than from what can be bought from heat oil dealers?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Have any boats just sitting around not being used with diesel in those tanks? Transfer to the home heating oil tank.

Here's an idea. Is marina diesel lower in cost than from what can be bought from heat oil dealers?
No..its still higher than that. It's over $6 many places. We have, in the past, used the 95-gallon auxiliary/nurse tank in the back of the missus' F-450 Aerotow to buy off-road diesel and transfer that to our heating oil tanks. Will be checking on the cost of that today.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

My Mrs. has never heard the version in English, only the German.
I think the German version has more passion in its rendering. Though it is nice she did it in English so others would understand what she was singing. Happy to know that now your wife might appreciate the English version.

1stGenSMIB

Don't need any this season, I'm hoping prices will be down by next year.
I know you use pellets too. I am finding them up a full dollar per bag this season, so ~15%. As long as the supply is good..I only buy a trunk full at a time..I don't have a garage to store them anymore.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I know you use pellets too. I am finding them up a full dollar per bag this season, so ~15%. As long as the supply is good..I only buy a trunk full at a time..I don't have a garage to store them anymore.
I buy it a ton at a time, couple of bucks cheaper and I don't have to worry about making a last second run when I'm low. Laid in a ton last month before prices went up.

I know everyone is panicking over a harder than normal winter, but recently saw a La Nina extrapolation that shows a warmer than normal winter for the mid Atlantic and south.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I know everyone is panicking over a harder than normal winter, but recently saw a La Nina extrapolation that shows a warmer than normal winter for the mid Atlantic and south.
I heard somewhere it's the third year in a row from La Nina.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
ugh. Ordering 200 gallons from Trossbach today.... That money would be so much better spent on other things....like beer.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
ugh. Ordering 200 gallons from Trossbach today.... That money would be so much better spent on other things....like beer.
Beer? You've got beer? I need to get Oil soon or I'll be paying $6 a gallon by looking at how the price has gone from $5 a few weeks ago to $5.70 as of the 21st urgh.