Local So Md Heating oil prices...website?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Arkie!...where have you been hiding out all this time?
I've been working harder than I should have to at my age after being laid off 7 years ago after 25 1/2 years of dedicated service. I had to take a job making half the money and working twice as hard grrr. Not everyone appreciates my value apparently.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm glad I already locked in. But then again, I might get hit with another balloon payment like I did last season. :burning:
My Mom has Griffith and she said she went from a $400 a month (12 months) budget payment to $600 recently OMG. I realize she has a big 100+ year old home with over 30 huge near floor to ceiling windows but WOW.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My Mom has Griffith and she said she went from a $400 a month (12 months) budget payment to $600 recently OMG. I realize she has a big 100+ year old home with over 30 huge near floor to ceiling windows but WOW.
My raise in price was 60%.

1stGenSMIB

My daughter informed me today that our next shipment of wood pellets will be 27% higher - that’s our cost!
Looks like I am going to need to generate some storage solutions..I wish I could get it a ton at a time..that is about how much we end up burning...we only use it as supplemental heat to give the heat pumps a break. Fortunately, supply has not been an issue since maybe 2015 or so???, when the housing/lumber market was in the toilet so there was no sawdust to make pellets, but 27% is a lot.

TPD

the poor dad
Looks like I am going to need to generate some storage solutions..I wish I could get it a ton at a time..that is about how much we end up burning...we only use it as supplemental heat to give the heat pumps a break. Fortunately, supply has not been an issue since maybe 2015 or so???, when the housing/lumber market was in the toilet so there was no sawdust to make pellets, but 27% is a lot.
I’ve got one or 2 customers who buy a ton and store outside with the heavy plastic Cover that comes on the Pallet of pellets.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When he dropped off 200 gallons of fuel oil yesterday, Trossbach said it was going up another .20 a gallon today or tomorrow. Paid 5.24 for what we got.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I sure do miss my wood stove.
I do, and I don't. Absolutely loved the intense infrared heat. Hated the mess. The pellet stove is very clean comparatively, but it's convection, not radiant heat.

In my previous house, I had a huge parlor stove. You could load it up for the night and turn the dampers down, and it would still be hot in the morning. Took logs up to 10" across.

ontheriver

I do, and I don't. Absolutely loved the intense infrared heat. Hated the mess. The pellet stove is very clean comparatively, but it's convection, not radiant heat.

In my previous house, I had a huge parlor stove. You could load it up for the night and turn the dampers down, and it would still be hot in the morning. Took logs up to 10" across.
My wood stove had a stone platform. I loved everything about it. Tile floor so the "mess" was no big deal.
Also the ashes were great for my flower bulbs.