Looking For A Great Divorce Lawyer

spike2763

JPC sr said:
:whistle: I feel now that I must add that most posters on here will not give moral advise either.

Rushing to the divorce Courts and taking the child from her father will harm the woman and child and the claims against the dad are questionable.

We need to try to protect the marriage and defend the family unit. :howdy:

Hi pot this is kettle......Hi kettle this is pot

IrishGal

Stretch's Mom
JPC sr said:
The divorce Attorneys will never offer you a moral choice of any kind. :flowers:

I beg to differ with you JPC (Like THAT doesn't happen often). I had an experience with the same lawyer recommended here and you know what? She SAVED my marriage.

I went to her with the thought of chucking it all away... she asked me some very pointed questions, got the answers that satisfied her, and then gave me the number for a counselor. Told me "Honey, all men are azzholes..even mine and I love him with all my heart. Go see a counselor, talk this crap out...quit expecting him to read your mind."

I didn't have any serious issues like infidelity though... ours was a failure to communicate.

But Sue Ann was straight with me. We did counseling and are stronger than ever... so yeah, SOME divorce lawyers will absolutely give you "a moral choice" if it is warranted.

However if her spouse is a serial adulterer? Seems moral choices are forfeit.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
IrishGal said:
I beg to differ with you JPC (Like THAT doesn't happen often). I had an experience with the same lawyer recommended here and you know what? She SAVED my marriage.

I went to her with the thought of chucking it all away... she asked me some very pointed questions, got the answers that satisfied her, and then gave me the number for a counselor. Told me "Honey, all men are azzholes..even mine and I love him with all my heart. Go see a counselor, talk this crap out...quit expecting him to read your mind."

I didn't have any serious issues like infidelity though... ours was a failure to communicate.

But Sue Ann was straight with me. We did counseling and are stronger than ever... so yeah, SOME divorce lawyers will absolutely give you "a moral choice" if it is warranted.

However if her spouse is a serial adulterer? Seems moral choices are forfeit.

In my situation she wanted me to give her the details as to what was going on and what proof I had. Took her all of 2 minutes to make her decision to take the case on. Made the comment of" Your wife is screwing around on you and doesn't care of you know it." It was true.

I think a lawyer worth their salt is going to evaluate each case because I am sure they all have gotten themselves into cases where once they get started working it both parties resolve their differences so any effort spent on it was wasted and could have been put into cases where the parties were serious.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
Have you noticed the retard now uses the title "Batman" for some of his posts? WTF is that all about? Is he wearing tights?

Somebody said "riddle me this, Batman" and now he thinks he is batman. He's so effing retarded.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

LostAngel said:
Umm. . . I haven't made any claims on my daughters father - other than facts that I've seen online (for a service he pays for) which are backed up by voice messages left on his phone, the fact that he can't afford our car payment by himself (do I really need to provide detail on that one?), and that his current living environment isn't healthy (with 3 alcoholics - he does not drink).
:whistle: Well messages over the Internet website and messages on a phone are questionable and not really proof. Some people try to break up others by pretending lies. They must have left those messages where you could find them and the Internet is not a secret affair. And if he is living away from you with three (3) alcoholics and he does not drink then they are pushing the crap onto your man and he is in a tough situation.

Why not talk to a Priest or a Minister instead of a divorce lawyer? Why not talk to his family? because families cares. Why not ask the father of your daughter to give you an explanation because some excuses are true.

He might well give it all up if you would take him back.

The people telling you to run after a divorce are no friend to you nor to your daughter that needs her dad.
LostAngel said:
While I understand your position on protecting the family unit - I think there's something you're missing in the way of teaching my daughter to be stronger than that - and to be happy. You are suggesting that I try and make a marriage of infidelity work - what message is that sending? And don't you think my unhappiness will undoubtedly reflect in her attitude?? I do.
:whistle: The children is far smarter then we give them credit for and children do adjust.

Look at President Clinton and Hillary Clinton that saved their marriage because the adultery was by that nasty woman adulterer and today the moral majority see Hillary as doing the right thing by saving her marriage and she protected her family.

That is what doing right looks like and it works.
LostAngel said:
I'm not taking my daughter from her father - her father has already taken himself from her. I have an open door policy with him where he can come by to visit whenever he chooses - yet he chooses not to. I've never told him that he could not pick her up from daycare - yet he makes no attempts to do so even though he drives by every day on his way home from work. If you're suggesting that this is me keeping her from him. . . you are dead wrong. I recognize that I chose this man to be the father of my child and would not deny him rights - I just don't feel that her staying for extended periods with him where he's currently living is a good idea.
:whistle: I do not like the sound of where the dad is staying either and since he does not drink then he most certainly does not like it either. If he can not afford the car payment and can not afford better rent then he is not doing much cheating because affairs cost money.

Why not get both you and him to visit a Priest or Minister as they are truely practicle and you do not have to be religious or big time believers as the Churches are very understanding as we all live in this ugly world too.

It is always worth the effort to give it another chance because otherwise the family is broken and ruined.
:flowers:

Toxick

Splat
JPC sr said:
If he can not afford the car payment and can not afford better rent then he is not doing much cheating because affairs cost money.

Maybe if he's having an affair with a hooker.

I've never seen a vagina with a coin slot or a bill-changer near it.

jetmonkey

LostAngel said:
Hello!

I've just discovered from some web searches that my husband of 7 years has been having affairs with various women for over a year now and I want to leave his sorry ass! We have no joint assets - rent the place we're in and he's already moved out - only a car payment he can't afford. My only main issue is that we have a toddler together and I don't feel as though the environment in which he's currently living is a healthy one for her so I want to go for full custody.

Can anyone recommend a great lawyer?? I live in Waldorf, but am willing to travel for the right person.

Thanks!
Are you sure he wasn't spoofed online? I'd hate to see you throw away seven years of commitment over a misunderstanding. How did you end up even stumbling across this information?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
JPC sr said:
:whistle:
: The children is far smarter then we give them credit for and children do adjust.

Lets hope the children ARE smarter than JPC!!! Nice grammar pea-brain! :smack:

I won't even comment on the Hillary BS. :buttkick:

If he is out playin hide-the-weenie, and their are other issues...well then lets not judge the situation and tell this girl to work it out!

PS Anyone know where I can find a can of JPC be-gone???

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
ctncalvert said:
The internet is responsible for a great number of break ups well maybe not the net just the freak b----es on it sorry for his loss. I dont know of divorce lawyer but Renee Lawfayette is great for custody she's located in Calvert good luck

I second that. She represented me after two unrelated people also recommended her to me.

Last edited:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

vegmom said:
I second that. She represented me after two unrelated people also recommended her to me.
:popcorn: Come on VegMom, is not vegetarian to be non violent?

Pressing for divorce is not a non violent principle. :flowers:

This_person

JPC sr said:
:popcorn: Come on VegMom, is not vegetarian to be non violent?

Pressing for divorce is not a non violent principle. :flowers:
Consider it "civil disobedience", Jimmy. That way you can want it.

A ruined marriage can probably never be saved. Once trust is gone, there is very little left. I would think of all people you would understand that.

Nitz

SO MD PHOTO
Another Good Divorce Attorney

A friend of mine was fighting the battle of his life for his kids. Great Dad by the way. He went with Sam Baldwin wound up overturning years of mistakes and guess who his attorney opponent was :)