Looking for a nice girl

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Later, 'gators...I've got things to do. Have fun, make it interesting. I'll read it tonight if I have trouble falling asleep. Peace out! :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

elaine said:
He wants to swap tongue rings? I didn't see that. I hope they strerilize them before making the exchange. :barf:
Noooooo....see, he buys 6 tonguerings and mails them to 6 of his friends and then he receives 6 tonguerings in return!! :yay:

MrHarvard09

I think I do have tendencies,but thats something I'm dealing with on a personal nature,and to be honest I'm just like any of you,theres nothing special about me as far as my education goes,I'm just trying to learn a lot and have fun at the same time.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Ok Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle....

Is it "Dems: My Life as a Repulican Male - The Harvard09 Story"

:clap: :thewave: :high5:

Pat Sajak "Tell us Vanna, what has VV won?"

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MrHarvard09 said:
LOL why is it red,because people dont like me?is that any type of indicator to the person i am?hmm,this is an unfair and biased system,but alrighty,*sits back in chair and tries to relax as he works also*

Nope it's kind of like the military. You start out as a grunt and then you have to work your way out of the trenches.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
virgovictoria said:
Ok Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle....

Is it "Dems: My Life as a Repulican Male - The Harvard09 Story"

:clap: :thewave: :high5:

Pat Sajak "Tell us Vanna, what has VV won?"
:lmao:

MrHarvard09

I have to get ready for a meeting,thanks for the entertainment,and the further torture,lol. It really brightened my day.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
MrHarvard09 said:
Ok,theres nothing wrong with companionship, trying to get to know someone with both common interests and someone who has a common bond with you through shared experiences and views,gosh im so angry right now.
What type of motorcycle do you ride?

MrHarvard09

I hope I didnt offend any of you,seriously if you all knew what a tough road I've been on in kmy life maybe then you would understand,but a lot of people arent good at everything and maybe spelling and puncuation and grammer are something I lack,so ya.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MrHarvard09 said:
What's troubling me? You know exactly what is. I'm sitting here trying to be a nice person, and just because I randomly make mistakes, you point it out to use it against me , Very childish, I worked hard for what I've gotten.
1. Everyone gets called out on mistakes, from day one. Don't feel insulted. Feel loved. :love:

2. Again, PLEASE use the quote button. :flowers:

:cheers:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
K_Jo said:
1. Everyone gets called out on mistakes, from day one. Don't feel insulted. Feel loved. :love:

2. Again, PLEASE use the quote button. :flowers:

:cheers:
:yeahthat: Let it roll off your back.:yay: